Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

Countdown until DE puts this in-game. I know im not the only one that has looked forward to seeing this concept done well, though i thing the name isnt right and the abilities should be rearranged 3,2,4,1 if not changing the 4th ability entirely. Also is Beast going to be drain similar to excal. Exalted blade?

I feel like rearranging the skills would make the mechanics of the frame flow a little better with parkour 2.0 and all. Continuing with mechanics having abilities that are exclusive to the beast form makes half your kit unusable when you spawn in. Over all I really like the concept and the art. Warframe hasn't had a quadruped warframe put into it, I'm ready for the revolution to begin.

THIS better be made well from DE! 

If so... Excalibur + Furion = Raiden & BladeWolf from MGS:R!! :D

Seriously, this is one of the better designed Warframes :)

u know that's the first thing i thought of when i saw this Furion really looks a lot like Blade Wolf.

AND I REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE THIS In GAME.

I mean it wold be SO freaking cool to play him but i feel like they would need to do some camera adjustments maybe not sure.

I wold love this frame even without wallruning cose do no how much would people use it ^^

BUT I'M SERIOUS DE FREAKING ADD THIS WARFRAME GOD DAM IT I FREAKING NEED IT

I totally  want this! This is leagues better than the designs they have now. (no offense to those who like  the current designs)

I'm just really tired of the giant genitalia and  tiny feet they have going on right now.

If I were a game company, I'd hire you OP!

Uhm You do not speak  for me. I am on the wall about this frame..

@Solargeo the single only person who is on the wall, well besides the actually beast on the wall ready to pounce someone.

P.S Great frame great job please DE give us this frame.