Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Furion - Melee/beast Warframe [4Th Ability Changed And New Artwork]

daemonstar

@Solargeo, I'm not sure who you think you are but you came into another person's frame thread, an EXTREMELY popular thread, and started pimping your frame and way of thinking to people who didn't ask for it or want it. Not sure who you think you are, fam, but I strongly suggest you relax and chill in your lane.

@Solargeo, I'm not sure who you think you are but you came into another person's frame thread, an EXTREMELY popular thread, and started pimping your frame and way of thinking to people who didn't ask for it or want it. Not sure who you think you are, fam, but I strongly suggest you relax and chill in your lane.

Agreed!

I mean Furion looks so cool and i waned a baste frame for so long now and his so unique + great art + ability's AND if the add this warframe OMG that would be the best thing EVEEEER!

I MEAN COME ON WE GET TO RUN around on 4 legs and get to scream BEAST MOOODE every time we kill someone! [that is ofcourse if they add it I really really hope they do]

I never said it didn't look cool. It looks badass but that lacking of shield drives me away. I like having something stopping bullet my HP. I rather have typhus over this. . I never said IT WAS BAD. I never said that . I said i jut would prefer other things because something like this is not my up of tea. 

I never said it didn't look cool. It looks badass but that lacking of shield drives me away. I like having something stopping bullet my HP. I rather have typhus over this. . I never said IT WAS BAD. I never said that . I said i jut would prefer other things because something like this is not my up of tea. 

It's fine to have an opinion. Just don't put it out there the way you did. I think you gave off a very selfish vibe. 

Also, daemonstar, what art-program did you use to make the concept art? Photoshop? I'm looking for a program I can use to draw a concept for my 'Frame concept.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

It's fine to have an opinion. Just don't put it out there the way you did. I think you gave off a very selfish vibe. 

Also, daemonstar, what art-program did you use to make the concept art? Photoshop? I'm looking for a program I can use to draw a concept for my 'Frame concept.

sorry then

I can't quote on mobile, so I'm gonna be doing @Solargeo again. I didn't say you thought Furion was bad either, so I'm not sure where you got that from, I said you came into another thread and started pimping your frame. It's fine if you don't prefer it, but I'm sure many are with me when I ask not to push your viewpoint.

I can't quote on mobile, so I'm gonna be doing @Solargeo again. I didn't say you thought Furion was bad either, so I'm not sure where you got that from, I said you came into another thread and started pimping your frame. It's fine if you don't prefer it, but I'm sure many are with me when I ask not to push your viewpoint.

kk

This almost INSTANTLY became my favorite Warframe concept.

..But, at the same time I can't help but almost hate it, because I know DE will never add it in.

If the planets align, a blue moon appears, and DE actually adds this into the game, I doubt I'll be using another warframe for a very long time.

This almost INSTANTLY became my favorite Warframe concept.

..But, at the same time I can't help but almost hate it, because I know DE will never add it in.

If the planets align, a blue moon appears, and DE actually adds this into the game, I doubt I'll be using another warframe for a very long time.

true but is it possible to make the planets align withe the power or Riot or something like that xD

I mean for me when Iv seen this concept  my mind was blown,I think only some warframe like this could make me love it more then Valkyr

DE ADD PLZ

Furion would be so amazing to play.

Zanuka Hunter serves as a good example here and shows how this could look like.

I wonder what the dev team thinks about Furion.

I hope they think dam we have to add this guy his so cool

hey if were lucky they will add him

On 5.3.2016. at 3:19 PM, LeeAmatsu said:

Seems like the devs decided to ripoff the no shields idea for the *cough* sand zombie *cough* we have as a comrade now XD

Sand zombie xD haahhahaa

but yea they ripped it off

Honestly im not complaining i love Inaros(#Sandstorm)

I really want a beast frame any beasts would do this one even better. Inaros is the closest to being a beast character (Chroma too) if you bought his alternate helment to go with the frame.

While I love what frames we currently have, Beast Characters are vary popular on Video Games and It won't hurt anyone to have one in Warframe now that Second Dream told us the story, I won't post details of that quest  because of spoliers. 

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

The wallrunning and whatever would be nice.

However... where would we use this?

Not Earth, Nowhere grineer, corpus, or infested is really large, wide, "wallified" enough to make this viable.

Only place is void, and that has ridges in the wall too.

Not to mention with Parkour 2.0... literally every warframe can run across walls.