Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Looting Bug (Ammo Clicking)

LeopoldObelix

I have experienced a similiar bug where I am unable to pick up items, not related to carrier as I do not utilize carrier when I am running GMAG but I still have issues with glitching and being unable to pick up the huge pile of loot at my feet regardless of hitting X, sometimes dying does help sometimes not

When using the carrier, the unused ammo things constantly follow me around while making repetitive clicking noises as if i picked up the ammo. They usually follow me around for a good 10 seconds and then drop somewhere on the floor.

MhF6lyr.jpg

the carrier is known for its annoying buggy vacuum...

its just not been fixed yet.. and il say this much! its been out for years and its still not fixed.. so i dont see how another thread about the problem will help fix the situation

considering its been reported many many times.. DE best start fixing these carrier bugs if carrier prime is coming with ash prime...

I think DE dont reading threads like this.Because if they reading they will see what people talking about.And its a not first thread about this problem.When i start thread about this problem, it was just deleted.Great.And this is ok???

Even without equipping the Carrier, I still get the bug, but for ammo only.  Other stuff I can pick up fine, and use consoles.  My brother doesn't own the Carrier, so he never gets this bug.

For now, I've simply stopped using Carrier altogether.  At least I'm getting all my scans done with Helios.

My Report was about the problem that as the carrier equipped wiith the vacuum mode, sometimes starts to collect a type or ammo ( usually my primary) then the clips are not added to my stocks but they come in circle around me, floating near the Carrier. the baddest thing of this one is that as the clips are not added to the stocks foating Around ( so i think it's the Vacuum card ), and and the same time, i hear a noise in game, as the clips are added, and it's continuos, but in reality it's not happening,and the sound countinues to repeat itself as the clips float around the carrier. if this happen the carrier as more as collect other things ( mods, other clips, common and rare materials ) are going to float around too and i cannot get them. as u can see there will be a point, in mission like survival or defence, I will risk of being left without ammos, and to not getting the items the carrier collects.  . Btw this bug happens frequently, and when it happens it's very annoying. Pls Fix It. Thanks For ur Time

Edited by Tapion1972

This happens to me aswell from time to time.  Cant pick up loot. Very annoying bug, pls fix it.

for the loot i will not care, except the time when i cannot get a rare mod. either way the main problem was that the my ammo stock will not be refilled so if the mission is a time mission and my weapon is low level, causing me to abuse of a full clip or it's semiautomatic or automatic i will be sooner empy of ammo.. condemned to use melee.. .

Edited by Tapion1972

Agreed, why don't they make it so your carrier pickups are like if a Warframe pick it up normally instead of circling around your Warframe ! It gets annoying because when your carrier has 20 or 30 mods flying around, you can start to get laggy at least in my case and it just wont let you get those mods !

First of all, I apologize for yet another loot bug thread.  I'm a new player and I don't feel like searching and sifting through the thousands of threads out there.  And if what I write below has been written before, then it begs the question, why hasn't DE fixed the bug?  Because it's a very, very annoying one.

When I play solo, I have never once had this bug, regardless of whether I use Carrier or not.

However, I play with my brother quite often.  I own the Carrier sentinel, but he does not.  And there seems to be a correlation between players that do own Carrier, and those who do not that enter the same mission together.

For this explanation, I'll use rifle ammo.  I believe where the bug happens is due to which player makes ammo drop from enemies and/or containers.  If I kill a Grineer Lancer (regardless of whether I have Carrier with me or not), and rifle ammo drops, I can pick it up and I get the 1 sound of ammo pickup.  My brother can also pick up the same ammo drop.

However, if my brother (who does not own Carrier) kills the same Grineer Lancer and rifle ammo drops, he can pick it up, but I get the bug and cannot pick it up.  The loot pickup sound repeats ad nauseum until I move out of range.  Should I have Carrier with me, then it tries to pick up the ammo and fails repeatedly, and the pickup ammo sound NEVER stops, until I end the mission.  (Or hit the mute button.)

I have also tested out once going into a Tower 1 Defense mission with 4 players that own Carrier.  Never once did the bug occur (to my knowledge despite the plethora of enemies rushing us), and one player had Carrier equipped.  We then proceeded to add my brother to the group (and dropped another player), and voila, the moment my brother killed enemies in the next Tower 1 Defense mission, any ammo that dropped the three of us could not pickup the dropped ammo and had the loot sound bug.

If there are folks out there that could try and repeat this experiment above with players that do and do not own Carrier, we may quite possibly end this bug once and for all.

Edit:  Should also be mentioned that neither my brother nor myself own any Kubrows.  I believe there is a Kubrow that acts like Carrier's Vacuum skill.

Edited by Caine2112

Edit:  Should also be mentioned that neither my brother nor myself own any Kubrows.  I believe there is a Kubrow that acts like Carrier's Vacuum skill.

Not yet, it's coming but you'll have to wait a bit.

And I'll try to run around with y whyrm a bit but never encountered this problem before. I've been switching companion a lot recently

Edited by counterflux

DE said in the GPull change info thread or something that they figured out what causes this finally and are gonna fix it (I'm pretty sure I saw that from some DE employee on forums somewhere at least).

Hmm interesting.  However, this bug happens regardless of whether my brother uses his Mag or not.  Maybe there's a deeper imbedded relationship between the GPull code and Carrier's Vacuum code?

Hmm interesting.  However, this bug happens regardless of whether my brother uses his Mag or not.  Maybe there's a deeper imbedded relationship between the GPull code and Carrier's Vacuum code?

There is, they said that while looking into GPull they figured out what causes the issue with carrier- it's basically the same function after all.

The most annoying and game breaking carrier bug is still there.

Even with the Prime roaming around now.

The "I carry everything around, but you pick nothing up bug"

I can hear the pickup sound. It just doesn't get added to me. (And I would need it).

The first thing to bug out always seems to cascade to all others, maybe blocking the rest because it is the first in line, maybe because as soon as it bugs it affects everything, no idea.

At this time I was using a bow (the troubled Daikyu) this time, where I manage to run out of munition because of the bug regulary. I have experienced it with other main weapons too though.

This one is so old, and so annoying, it should be high on the priorities, especially when bringing out the prime version for real money.