Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Looting Bug (Ammo Clicking)

LeopoldObelix

So let me get this straight. They created a mod to help with ammo issues (something they could fix), made it almost a requirement on certain weapons, and now it is bugged and people can't pick up ammo from a bug with it meaning it completely defeats its purpose. I am facepalming hard enough to cause a concussion. XD

Also yeah been having the same problem too and it is getting kinda old. :(

The worst part for me is that this bug isn't that new. It happened once, with the exact same effect. Therefore, a fix for it should be as easy as cutting butter.

It's against the rules to create double topics, but sometimes it almost feels necessary when bumping doesn't help. Hopefully this one isn't the case.

as the title say's with the latest update it seem's you fixed some of the carrier bug as i can pick up all iteams again but 1 and that is a big problem as it is ammo that is still not giving to me.

the thing is that it will suck and giva every thing els but ammo so it's not lag or anything like that.

UPDATE just did a T3 exterm with out carrier but was still unable to pick up ammo but could still pick up all other iteams am now woundering what is causeing this.

Edited by tronharkon

Hey guys! We are aware that this is one of the issues with Carrier, and have been working on a fix. It should be out soon. #clickingbegone2015! 

To stay updated on upcoming fixes for Carrier we'll be posting in the Carrier Bug Megathread

Thank you, Tenno. 

------------

And fixed! Closing with Hotfix 16.11.5 fix :)

Edited by [DE]Danielle