The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Abysswalkers - Chillest Clan In North America Seeking Experienced Players To Repopulate. Apply Today!

MeetTheJoves

Aye. I'm some Mastery Rank 4 noob who started playing this game around Update 7 IIRC, then fell out of the game for a while, then came back only to discover that my CRT Monitor was on it's last legs as judged by the ear-splitting sound it made whenever I tried to play for more than 10 seconds. Then I got a new monitor and never came back until like 2 days ago and now I've found out that a whole bunch of new missions and crap have been added to the game, and stealth is sort of viable now! I always hated farming Defense so I'm looking for some bros who can help me give sword wedgies to people and failing that sticking swords in Corpus nutz.

As for non-warframe stuff, I'm currently juggling around playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, System Shock 2, This game, and watching hours upon hours of Zero Punctuation 

Hey dude, sorry I missed your post, the notification was delayed for some reason. You sound like a Cool Dude™, so have your invitation and accept it too.

Edited by MeetTheJoves

:START

MR10, but no store put into MR. Ever.

Play because I want to. Not because RNGesus (who shall be worshipped) says so.

Sarcasm is like good wine. I like a good whine....dup.

:WHAT

Only thing you may have against me is....I am in New Zealand. Not Australia Extension, please.

or that I am a South African.

Have Teamspeak. A mic, a PC, a keyboard and a mouse.

Was in a US clan, with a bunch of Texans, Californians, Tennesseans, and even some Canucks, etc., who have since stopped playing Warframe. I am the only old bugger left who plays it pretty much every day.

echo 1.Yes
echo 2.No
echo 3.Wait what?
set /p choice=?:

if "%choice%" == "1" goto INVITE
if "%choice%" == "2" goto WHATSAMATTAWITHYOU
if "%choice%" == "3" goto WHAT

:WHATSAMATTAWITHYOU
(echo Error: Invalid choice. && pause) & (goto START)

:INVITE
echo You know what to do.
goto exit

:exit

Edited by muzashi1963

:START

MR10, but no store put into MR. Ever.

Play because I want to. Not because RNGesus (who shall be worshipped) says so.

Sarcasm is like good wine. I like a good whine....dup.

:WHAT

Only thing you may have against me is....I am in New Zealand. Not Australia Extension, please.

or that I am a South African.

Have Teamspeak. A mic, a PC, a keyboard and a mouse.

Was in a US clan, with a bunch of Texans, Californians, Tennesseans, and even some Canucks, etc., who have since stopped playing Warframe. I am the only old bugger left who plays it pretty much every day.

echo 1.Yes

echo 2.No

echo 3.Wait what?

set /p choice=?:

if "%choice%" == "1" goto INVITE

if "%choice%" == "2" goto WHATSAMATTAWITHYOU

if "%choice%" == "3" goto WHAT

:WHATSAMATTAWITHYOU

(echo Error: Invalid choice. && pause) & (goto START)

:INVITE

echo You know what to do.

goto exit

:exit

I only know visual basic how do I accept your application help

Just tagged along on my first completed Raid with these folks!  Joves talked the group through what needs to be done at each stage and the differences you encounter in Nightmare mode! Very calm, didn't even get his feathers ruffled when we started derping around. 

Just tagged along on my first completed Raid with these folks!  Joves talked the group through what needs to be done at each stage and the differences you encounter in Nightmare mode! Very calm, didn't even get his feathers ruffled when we started derping around. 

Ah Yes. Derp indeed. I was on the same raid (my first too), and if MTJ is as calm even 50% of the time when my derpiness resurfaces, I shall be content.

Derpzashi.

PS: Joves, Sorry for getting your @55 knocked the f*ck down, by stepping off the plate in the hijack while casting Irradiating Disarm, and then promptly falling off the cliff during the animation.

Edited by muzashi1963

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still recruiting? 
Closed beta player... lost my account and had to start over. 

Took a break.

Was surprised at all the content.

Forgot password.

Cried.

Made new account.

Got shocked that the liset got bigger.

Starting over, I'm now at MR9. 

SOS

-gullywolf1115