The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

Strife n Trojan, you guys do exemplary  jobs.   Mannks, excellent timing.  Enjoyed you all last evening.  I still got my BB gun.  LOL.  Keep up the great work Guys.

Thank you Aflem, your continuious support of Manks, Strife and Myself is greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can speak for the 3 of us when I say, Thank you for everything you do, keeping trolls of us, making us laugh when things are stressful and being there when I need you (That last one was more for me). Thank you for being you Aflem :)

Good hello, Tenno! 

We're covering ground with the new Junior recruits! Please welcome our three new French Guides Gilgamelchi, FloFlo217, and (PS4)Alix-712, and our second Polish Junior Guide Doloriss

Welcome to the team :)

Awesome, welcome to the team new guides.

Welcome, new Guides.

This is growing faster than I can keep proper track. O.o

Off-topic, but when did Comm mods get that spiffy green avatar mark? It's gorgeous o.o

EDIT: Hmmm... just noticed that comm mods that are also Founders still have their founder mark displayed instead. I wonder if they get to pick?

Edited by AM-Bunny

maybe DE should add a sticky on th forum with a list of all guide, so player can pm them (assuming they are ok with it x3, otherwise, add a note next to they name don't pm ingame)

A list with all of the guides on it? There's one on Danielle's opening post.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/481013-guides-of-the-lotus-gotl-faq/

Good hello, Tenno! 

We're covering ground with the new Junior recruits! Please welcome our three new French Guides Gilgamelchi, FloFlo217, and (PS4)Alix-712, and our second Polish Junior Guide Doloriss

Awesome, welcome to the team, new members!

Good hello, Tenno! 

Welcome new Jr's!  

Apologies for not being very active in game on PS4 as of late as well as a Sr. Guide - I have been really smashing through loads of bugs on the PC version of Warframe and helping report them to help ensure that we get as clean of a U17 as possible on PS4/XB1!  

Aside from any console specific glitches that may come our way (fingers crossed that they do not!) I feel extremely hopeful, because I have seen a rather large amount of the bugs we've reported and reproduced fixed in the recent (anything post U17) PC hotfixes.  

There will always be bugs, no doubt, but I definitely feel that we put a rather large dent in some things that would have trickled to us otherwise!

----------------------------------------

Just to be clear, I "kind of" consider the above as what I do as a Guide, which is definitely not the typical role of a junior or senior GOTL.  

I do feel bad at times that I'm not in game helping others more often / helping in the chats.  Any feedback that you guys would like to give me on this is welcome! (negative or positive!) - You can't hurt my feelings!  I promise!  :-) 

Welcome new Jr's!  

Apologies for not being very active in game on PS4 as of late as well as a Sr. Guide - I have been really smashing through loads of bugs on the PC version of Warframe

I do feel bad at times that I'm not in game helping others more often / helping in the chats.  Any feedback that you guys would like to give me on this is welcome! (negative or positive!) - You can't hurt my feelings!  I promise!  :-) 

Ditto- I know that feel

just exchange ps4 for xb1

On the bright side of have been growing my in game fan club on PC, everyone is welcome lol.

WELCOME NEW GUIDES HAIII

More Guides, yay^^ Welcome Juniors, glad to see the program growing. Now I don't feel that lonely anymore ;A; (okay, I never did, but it's good to know that consoles get some love and even more trustworthy Tenno <3)

Sooooo:

Welcome :3

Never realized this was a thing until now... which makes me wonder... Are there ways for new players to easily find out about the existence of GotLs?

Maybe some pointers ingame to tell them about it?

Also it would be a good idea to make a sticky post in the Players Helping Players forum section about this since that's likely where players would go first if they come to the forums looking for help on something.

Hey DE you guys really need more Asian timezone or Oceanic timezone helpers.

Especially the GMT+5 to GMT+8 areas.

I hang out around there a lot, specially around 9pm to 11pm GMT+8 and there is no helpers there but ton of players.

I can see plenty of MR2 and MR4s milling around and many of them Japanese players with every little knowledge in English.

You guys gonna need moar bilinguals in the game :P

Never realized this was a thing until now... which makes me wonder... Are there ways for new players to easily find out about the existence of GotLs?

Maybe some pointers ingame to tell them about it?

Also it would be a good idea to make a sticky post in the Players Helping Players forum section about this since that's likely where players would go first if they come to the forums looking for help on something.

Not at the moment, no. I'm hoping there will be something in-game soon, because other than new players stumbling upon the forums or finding a GotL in a relay due to pure luck, there's no way for them to know about the program.

A sticky post isn't a bad idea.