Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Primed Pistol Gambit - Wrong Stats [Hotfix Incoming]

cary2010haha1

It only add 15% pre rank.

and the normal one add 20% pre rank.

Totally misleading the player waste their core into something is totally not worth.

it's a "primed damaged pistol gambit" only~by Kayblis

return my cores back now(i won;t level it even its a rare rank 10 as it's 25% weaker than the normal comm. one pre rank)

Send the ticket in the same time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Hotfix 16.10.1
--Fixed incorrect stats showing on the Primed Pistol Gambit Mod in the Arsenal - it now has the proper base of 17% chance increase, leading to a possible 187% when fully ranked.

I think its the correct stat for DE at the moment, for me, I still work my ticket works (reverse)

Edited by cary2010haha1

6EoGoLj.jpg?1

As the title says and the image shows the Primed mod we got is of the damaged version of Pistol Gambit.

I sure hope this is a bug and gets fixed but if it isn't, well GG DE, we now have a mod that is even more worthless to rank up than Diamond Skin.

Good find, hoping they give it a much needed buff and get it to 200% maxed

6EoGoLj.jpg?1

As the title says and the image shows the Primed mod we got is of the damaged version of Pistol Gambit.

I sure hope this is a bug and gets fixed but if it isn't, well GG DE, we now have a mod that is even more worthless to rank up than Diamond Skin.

Somebody went and Primed the wrong version of a mod...

Fix when?

Yeah right. Totally worthless for that 165% increase in crit chance. Totally. 

The regular 5-rank mod gives 120%. The Prime really isn't that much of an improvement on most weapons besides maybe the Aksomati.

The improvement is not nearly worth the effort that you have to put in to max this thing.

Edited by SortaRandom

You willingly put up with this nonsense? Will you praise them for a Primed Pistol Gambit that at rank 10 gives you only 5% more than the regular one even though it costs ducats and millions of credits and several hundred rare cores to rank up?

"Oh but it IS better" is a terrible argument. This is about investment vs. return and this mod is clearly on the low, low end of that scale.

Nearly double the mod cost for a 35% improvement. Let's not even touch the cost to max it. You honestly think that's good?

It honestly looks like someone selected the wrong base by accident when making this mod.

Hypothetically speaking... and I'm fully aware of my faculties here when I say this, and fully know that I wouldn't actually act on any of these animal impulses for certain. Because not only would that be morally wrong, it would just be mean-spirited and a horrible thing to say...

that said

YO, WHOEVER DESIGNED THIS PIECE OF S#&$ MOD; I WANT TO CHEW THE FLESH OFF YOUR @(*()$ BONES AND EAT YOUR HEART WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU AND EVERYONE THAT GREEN LIGHTED THIS??!!!!???!!!!

... hypothetically speaking.

Edited by DiosGX

The stats on Primed Pistol Gambit are incorrect- we're working to Hotfix this ASAP!

The intended stats are Base 17% and 187% Max Rank.

ya, but I still want to reverse the res back, even 18% pre rank.

pistol are so weak in crit., +187% won't make me want to do any moves on this mod

Edited by cary2010haha1