Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.10.1

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Information on the Simulor’s radial damage per-projectile stack has been added to the Arsenal.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Bailiff Defector being placed in a location that he, ironically, cannot escape from.

• Fixed incorrect stats showing on the Primed Pistol Gambit Mod in the Arsenal - it now has the proper base of 17% chance increase, leading to a possible 187% when fully ranked.

• Fixed crashes related to the Simulor.

• Fixed elements of the UI being cut off in 1280x1024 resolution.

• Fixed Archwing items purchased from the Void Trader to not show in player Arsenal.

EOkI7BL.png

I can't wait for coptering to be removed so I can run on walls like a derpy wall running rabbit at 1/10th the speed of someone who knows how to actually copter! /sarcasm

Not sure I'll be able to enjoy most aspects of this game after that happens.

Oh yeah, what the hell is up with 17%? You guys add primed mods which take 528 Rare 5 fusion cores to max and you can't even give us the proper crit rate for it??!?!

Edited by Synikal

Mod's a joke? why not put the increase values based on the regular pistol gambit mod? Not worth my time or investment to max out this mod, unless another pistol comes out in this game with higher crit chance than 20% This primed mod is so obsolete for the rewards it gives us back for investing 500+ fusion cores. Nty.

Fixes:

• Fixed incorrect stats showing on the Primed Pistol Gambit Mod in the Arsenal - it now has the proper base of 17% chance increase, leading to a possible 187% when fully ranked.

So umm, it's not 17% base, it's suppose to be 20%...

Fixed elements of the UI being cut off in 1280x1024 resolution.

i dont even... how did you know guys!?? i've never mentioned that because i thought i was the only cheap bastard around the globe still using that rez. you never cease to amaze me DE. i love you.

Edit: wait a second. what elements of the UI exactly?? i dont really see a difference here. are you sure the change took effect?

Edit2: ohh wait. You said resolution, that does not imply aspect ratio. my bad. My aspect ratio is 4:3 if you are interested.

i guess i keep the cheap bastard title after all!! CRT radiation FTW!!

Still love you though!

Edited by locojuan