Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.10.1

DE_Adam

Also...

It's like Primed Pistol Gambit is an entirely new mod.

I never seen a Primed Mod un ranked percentage end up lower than the default mod.

Who has 10,000 fusions cores and over 20 million credits?  It's time to show us the power of this mod :^)

Once DE makes up their mind it is near impossible to make them change it and give the players what THEY want.

This isn't even in regards to what players want.  This is a simple game mechanic with the mods, it's otherwise known as a bug.  20% is what this should be, no ifs, ands, or buts.  This is a matter of just doing the numbers right.

• Fixed incorrect stats showing on the Primed Pistol Gambit Mod in the Arsenal - it now has the proper base of 17% chance increase, leading to a possible 187% when fully ranked.

But.. But, the normal one has 20% per rank... you bastards..

Mod's a joke? why not put the increase values based on the regular pistol gambit mod? Not worth my time or investment to max out this mod, unless another pistol comes out in this game with higher crit chance than 20% This primed mod is so obsolete for the rewards it gives us back for investing 500+ fusion cores. Nty.

Still better than Primed Slip Magazine.

Still better than Primed Slip Magazine.

not really.

Both are insane credit and core sinks that offer no real benefit whatsoever.

The difference is that until you've sank enough credits and cores for rank 7, Primed Pistol Gambit is even worse than its regular counterpart. That doesn't apply to Primed Slip Magazine.

Primed pistol gambit at 17 doesn't make that much of a difference when compared to 20, due to pistols having low critical chances from the get-go. The highest I've seen is 25 on akmagnus, which goes to 72 with the new prime mod, or 20 for most other crit pistols, which goes to 57. with a 20% per rank, those numbers would jump (72>80) or (57-64). No red crits anywhere

Fixes:

• Fixed the Bailiff Defector being placed in a location that he, ironically, cannot escape from.

At first, I thought this was quite funny (and convenient), then I spent 2 hours clearing the last 20 waves because none of the Grineer AI would leave their spawn points since the Bailiff was stuck.

You wanna talk about endurance...

Edited by Ailith

EOkI7BL.png

I can't wait for coptering to be removed so I can run on walls like a derpy wall running rabbit at 1/10th the speed of someone who knows how to actually copter! /sarcasm

Not sure I'll be able to enjoy most aspects of this game after that happens.

Oh yeah, what the hell is up with 17%? You guys add primed mods which take 528 Rare 5 fusion cores to max and you can't even give us the proper crit rate for it??!?!

coptering is stupid, cheap, lazy and promotes boring half minute gameplay for easy escapes and rewards without worrying about your next step...

however everything else youve stated, i agree with.

I ran the mission pre the hotfix, part 2, and the Bailiff discovered a convenient location to hide from all of the enemies. None of the other grineer could path to him so we had to fight them in their spawn locations. It actually made the mission really easy, I'm glad you've updated this.

Well done!

Fixes:

• Fixed the Bailiff Defector being placed in a location that he, ironically, cannot escape from.

Coming Soon: Primed Ammo Drum!

It's been joked about before, but now we've adjusted it to 3% per level so that it's actually balanced enough to be released!

That's right, once you get it to max rank you'll enjoy a massive 33% extra ammo! Perfect for those people who thought normal Ammo Drum's 30% wasn't quite enough for them!

Edited by Azure.M

I'm skeptical as well, but everything in warframe has been in flux... I say give it a chance when it comes out before making the decision.

You've gotta be at least a bit excited to jump from enemy to enemy... I know I am.

EOkI7BL.png

I can't wait for coptering to be removed so I can run on walls like a derpy wall running rabbit at 1/10th the speed of someone who knows how to actually copter! /sarcasm

Not sure I'll be able to enjoy most aspects of this game after that happens.

Guys look at the mod again.  It does have less Crit chance initially than normal.  It also takes less capacity than the normal one.  Means that it isn't till rank 8 that you get over what you already had for pistol gambit.  And if you are like me,  you have a couple extra slots that you don't have filled up yet.  Meaning that you can actually put it on just about maxed out without having to forma again.

Edit.  also i'm not sure that it is going to take as much to level up.  I've put 32 gold and 150 silver cores into it right now and its level 7 right now.  farming more credits right now.

Edited by Sargeant_Q

Can we please stop the Ducats Bullsh!t? This trader thing wasn't supposed to be another dumb thing that FORCES players into mindless grinding into the least interesting part of the game for stronger mods...

No more coptering... Alleluiah!