Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.10.1

DE_Adam

Well Well ^^

I'm really glad for the fix on the Simulor, and the hotfix also removed a few problems i had with the login.

But please, there is no secondary with a crit >20%, that can be increased up to 44% with Pistol Gambit (120%).

With this Primed Pistol Gambit, you can reach 60% (rounded) crit.

In my opinion, if you make a mod this rare and expensive (to rank up), you should give it the attention it deserves.

Going from 60% to 65% may not seem such a big deal, but things change when your Crit Multiplier is >5.0x, with 180% multishot.

Also, there are several primary weapons that can double-crit (Soma can as well, with the Arcane, if i'm not mistaken).

Instead, you need a Primed mod only to get >50% crit on the secondary weapon...

Sorry if i did disturb, or i've not been polite.

My opinion is personal, and other players may see it differently.

Thank you.

EDIT: Akmagnus.

There is one sidearm with more than 20% crit chance. Akmagnus has 25%. That's it.

187 Gambit takes it to 72% crit chance. 220 Gambit would take it to 80%.

Edited by GamerKilroy

Uh...

Was there a mistake or something?

Pistol Gambit is 20% per level, not 15% or 17%.

Nope.  Baro's @(*()$ with us again.

Time to use that noggle statue for what I bought it and hang it from the ceiling of my Liset when he brings garbage.

I am immensely pissed here.  I'd like to swear, but I think your filter will remove this comment. 

If you're Zephyr, and activate turbulence, the Bombards inst-kill you.  Full health, done to dead with one projectile.  I had all four of my revives taken from me by one bombard, and failed a survival on my way to the exit. 

Fantastic DE.  I'm done.  Another week of crappy updates, a developer showcase that was basically a listing of things we'd see in a couple of months, and more conversation about how the community was breaking the visions for your game.  If you don't want farming with mag, don't require we farm for everything so intensively.

I'm done.  After 9 months of daily logins, I'm done.  You've officially given me no choice, but to return the middle finger your game has offered me.  It's no wonder all the people on my friends list have 60+ days since their last login.  If you want to send me an e-mail personally I'll lay out my reasons.  Otherwise, we'll see if this game matters in a couple of months.  My hunch is a two week run, before I'm forced to leave again.

• Fixed incorrect stats showing on the Primed Pistol Gambit Mod in the Arsenal - it now has the proper base of 17% chance increase, leading to a possible 187% when fully ranked.

Make it 20% please! And -2 mod cost for primed mods is a good idea, please make them all -2 cost. :|

Pistol crits are almost useless anyway... Only +60% crit damage mods, and low crit chance boost... and there are no pistols with realy good crit, like bows, soma and other crit rifles. :|

Edited by RadYogh

LMAO the entitlement is out of control its like dealing with children. Pistol gambit maxed out is 120% crit  primed its 187% crit dont like it dont use it but you guys are entitled to nothing. Deal with it.

DE is running a business, not a charity. The players, i.e. their customer base, have a right to give feedback.

Refuse to pick up baro's garbage this time. Way too pricey and gimmicky.

Also you fan boys who defend them need to have your brains checked. Criticism is good. Blind, sheep-like acceptance gives us pure garbage. Even they themselves are welcoming of it, a beautiful tend lately gaining momentum in gaming.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

Baro trades seem to be degrading more and more in terms of quality, and the price just keeps going up. And people wonder why many players go on these ridiculous camping farm runs. Most of the time it is to farm cores to max these mods. I just laughed when they discussed Draco in the stream, because all they are going to do is "change" greedy pull instead of actually changing the source of this entire issue, the actual why (prime mods for an example) instead of the how (camping, greedy pull, past Excalibur radial javelin spam, etc.). It'll be Vivergate all over again, because all they did there was change the map and the abilities used to abuse it.

People like you are why we can't have long term goals. There's nothing wrong with Primed mods costing the amount they do. They're for veteran players, and are not necessary to complete decent builds.

Greedy Pull is the problem. It's a case where the most efficient way to play the game is the most boring. Regardless of the goal, this type of gameplay is not good. Doesn't matter if you have to do 5 gmag runs or 100 gmag runs, they're still going to be boring and unengaging.

The way to fix this is to make Greedy Pull NOT the most efficient way to play the game. Then people who care about efficiency (who will be pissed off no doubt at first) will be able to find a new method which is hopefully more fun than standing in the same spot spamming abilities.

Long term goals aren't the culprits, it's all about making the journey there enjoyable, rather than monotonous. And Greedy Mag games sure are monotonous.

Edited by Ashnal

People like you are why we can't have long term goals. There's nothing wrong with Primed mods costing the amount they do. They're for veteran players, and are not necessary to complete decent builds.

Greedy Pull is the problem. It's a case where the most efficient way to play the game is the most boring. Regardless of the goal, this type of gameplay is not good. Doesn't matter if you have to do 5 gmag runs or 100 gmag runs, they're still going to be boring and unengaging.

The way to fix this is to make Greedy Pull NOT the most efficient way to play the game. Then people who care about efficiency (who will be pissed off no doubt at first) will be able to find a new method which is hopefully more fun than standing in the same spot spamming abilities.

Long term goals aren't the culprits, it's all about making the journey there enjoyable, rather than monotonous. And Greedy Mag games sure are monotonous.

you do realize that greedy pull is not the culprit of why the game is having such problems with camping and maximizing performance?

Explain Excalibur Pre-nerf in U15, how that played out when he spammed javelins for rep farm in draco. Tell me how people didn't gather so much loot and exp from him that all he did was spam 4, let the last unit live, and grab all the loot before finishing off a wave.

Tell me how this would change the game when people start asking for EV trinity in Draco runs, tell me how the same set up won't be implemented directly with Mesa to use her 4, run out of energy for EV trinity to cap her energy and continue as the rest of the team loots and run around.--> how would this exactly change any sort of path towards long term goals when players will always seek the most effective way to farm and progress in this game?

Honestly surprising seeing how you talk about veterans in this game, yet you have no idea how the game mechanics in this game works. What about Tower Survival Camp missions, should we nerf Vauban Vortex as well? and lets get rid of speed nova because she can manipulate all enemies to run into Vauban vortex, yea lets nerf Nekros for giving us more loot for kills as we afk, and on top of that let's nerf all weapons that are OP and can contribute to such things like the Torrid and other warframes like Sayrn who can spam ult.. yea man LET'S NERF THE WORLD. Because everything is too OP especially in the one utlity skill that makes Gmag rather go for Pro-team play you wanna punish everyone because you think everyone just runs around as a gmag pulling loot for a lazy man's game. 

The problem here is the grind. Improve that and you'll see less gmag's running around since everyone's desperate for loot.

Edited by mikecliffs

I think it is to keep the possibility open to introduce a pistol /knife/other with a base crit of 30%.

Resaon:

30% base + 187% p pistol gambit + 48% creeping bullseye = 100,5% critical chance

If you increase pistol gambit to 220% any weapon with 30% base crit could be modded for a total of 110% crits and end up in the red crit zone which is something DE probably wants to avoid.

So to keep future weapon options open and make a 30% base crit weapon possible p pistol gambit was intentionally set to 17% per level to avoid causing balance issues upon future releases. At least that would be my reasoning behind it being set to 17%.

cause 200% when fully maxed will bring most weapons into the red crit zone.. witch i dont think they want... the mod is fine stop complaining

"We have a mechanic, but lets avoid it at all cost!" 

Which weapons will go into red crit zone with this mod anyway? Don't forget how weak Target Cracker is. There is no point to increase inconsistency in the mod system, otherwise more and more players will find their reason to avoid another "endgame" content piece.

LMAO the entitlement is out of control its like dealing with children. Pistol gambit maxed out is 120% crit  primed its 187% crit dont like it dont use it but you guys are entitled to nothing. Deal with it.

Some children may be better advisors than the likes of you. 

Edited by Trvldl