Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Fortifications Incoming

Muminidas

With what we saw today, this Grineer turret thing and deployable covers... just wow! This can possibly expand the gameplay so much. 

Grineer fortifications on the long hallways or at the end of transportation rails in Asteroid/Shipyard tiles.
Turrets in Grineer defense missions, we can hijack and use to defend the pod? I know I am overhyped right now, but it sounds so ... suuuuper! 

Would be cool if we use those turrets and fight against archwing enemies type.

I still say there should be a gamemode where you take control of a Grineer/Corpus ship's turrets and open fire on one of their own ships in the distance while the rest of your team defends you and another guy - Archwing enemies could show up there attacking you from space and you have to shoot them down..

I still say there should be a gamemode where you take control of a Grineer/Corpus ship's turrets and open fire on one of their own ships in the distance while the rest of your team defends you and another guy - Archwing enemies could show up there attacking you from space and you have to shoot them down..

Yeah. This idea only shows the possibility of how much Warframe can evolve to be an amazing game!

^This^

it should be doable with the new functionality in the upcoming trial expansion.