Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tab For Chat

Godiz

Hello, Im new to the forums and i thought i would post a suggestion after playing the game up to MR 9 and exploring a lot of the game. so today i was on Regional chat and i noticed that 50-60% of the chat are new players asking for help, yeah i know new player should receive help, but when you're trying to have a conversation about builds and what not but keep getting interrupted by a random question its hard not to say anything, so i suggest a HELP tab in the Chat ui that you can turn on or off via options (default will be on). this way players who want to help others can just relax in there, and the new players, who need help can easily access the channel and get the help they were seeking without bothering the players(that aren't into helping the new players) in the main chat. As the "announcement" it should suggest visiting the wikia or forums for further help.

Wiki is S#&$, and outdated with most things. The other things are just plain out correct.

Forums won't be immediate help like asking people in a chat will be.

I like the idea of a new tab, but I feel like alot of people who need help, when they go there, nobody who CAN help will be also.

It's not that big of a deal to take 30 seconds to just help someone with their question.