Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg @.@

I thought if the reward is Orokin Reactor, its always like 12hours I think? Well so sad that i didn't got it because of being busy in household chores :(

Its random and i have the bad luck, that i didnt got the Trinity alternate Helmet everytime.

I accept it and i must wait again..

Its random and i have the bad luck, that i didnt got the Trinity alternate Helmet everytime.

I accept it and i must wait again..

Please don't. It's a flawed system, and trying to accept it for the way it is during beta means it'll never change. DE tries to listen to the community, so sucking it up and enjoying the rest of the game may be detrimental.

I would rather have a system where I would have to farm 25k rubedo and 500k credits to get a warfram then to put it on the alert system.  Because I know for a fact it will take me 2 years of playing to get vauban.  Its a bad system and should not exits.

It seems the only reason they exist is either android phones and twitter are giving them money or they really dont no bad system when they see it.

I would rather have a system where I would have to farm 25k rubedo and 500k credits to get a warfram then to put it on the alert system.  Because I know for a fact it will take me 2 years of playing to get vauban.  Its a bad system and should not exits.

It seems the only reason they exist is either android phones and twitter are giving them money or they really dont no bad system when they see it.

No, you don't. It could be much longer. Hell, you might not get it by june 2035 :P

Other than that, agreed.

I don't have any problems with the current alert system. But I understand your frustration, rage, lack of control, bad timing and bad luck. Remember the game is still in open beta. Maybe they are only testing Vauban blueprints in the current alert system to gauge feedback. With all the feedback from the community, hopefully DE will come up with a solution that is more balanced and more rewarding for everyone.

I would rather have a system where I would have to farm 25k rubedo and 500k credits to get a warfram then to put it on the alert system.  Because I know for a fact it will take me 2 years of playing to get vauban.  Its a bad system and should not exits.

Twitter doesn't pay anyone to post stuff. And the Play Store app is free, so... the only income they're getting is us buying platinum.

I've read elsewhere that the devs will look into the Alert system at some point. When, is anyone's guess... But for now, it is what it is. I've missed quite a few things already and I'm just having to wait for the stuff I want.