The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Covenant Of Tenno, Brethren. The Arbiter Calls For You!

(XBOX)XIX THRASHER

This is the Arbiter (Clan Leader) of the Covenant of Tenno.

Together, we can join forces to wipe this infection of Grineer, Corpus, Infestation, and more clean from this Universe!

Currently, I am recruiting Tenno of ANY LEVEL/RANKING.

However, you must earn my trust as Arbiter.

I only ask that you follow two simple codes/rules:

1. If you are of rank BELOW Ranger, you must be an active member of this Covenant for at least 2 days. If you are offline for whatever reason for more than 3 days, you will be demoted, and eventually expelled from the clan.

If you are ranked Ranger AND ABOVE, I will accept at most 7 days offline, until I begin demoting, and so forth.

2. Clan misconduct, such as vulgar/hateful language and ill-treatment of any brethren will result in an immediate expel from the clan; NO EXCUSES. In addition, any constant spamming will result in demotion, and eventual banishment.

This Covenant was founded under the mindset of Tenno joining together, and expelling evil from the universe, one planet at a time.

(Important:)

[if you are open to joining, contact me through here, and I will assess your skills in battle.

This is not necessarily a requirement, however if you would like an early boost in ranks, fighting alongside with myself, or another higher ranked officer will result in an immediate promotion, depending on efficiency and dedication of the mission and battle. The mission chosen will vary, applying more challenge to this initiation/immediate leveling boost]

Furthermore, this Covenant is to bring Tenno (or fellow players) into a firm and powerful Alliance/Community for those who seek a grander experience blasting through the universe of Warframe.

Anyway, feel free to message me on this thread.

If you make the cut, Welcome to the Covenant, brethren!

If not, be well, and fight onward...For Glory!

~Arbiter (XIX THRASHER)

Edited by (XB1)XIX THRASHER

Hi could you invite me to the clan my name is SloshFace and I am mastery rank 5 near 6

It'll take some time. My clan is currently full, and I need to build a Shadow Barracks to increase my clan size. But you shall be invited within a day or two, don't worry!

Would you also like an initiates boost too, or do just want to join?

Hi could you invite me to the clan my name is SloshFace and I am mastery rank 5 near 6

Scratch that, I have added you today! Let me know through Warframe if you want to do an initiation boost!

Welcome to the Covenant!

(Spread the news of this grandeur clan arising, and let me know if there are other brethren able/willing to join!)