Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Greedy Pull Gets Nerfed, We'll Just Use Ev Trin

motorfirebox

Yup.  The problem is non endless missions (aside from stealth missions) are not worth doing.  DE says they want to cut down on the grind but nerfing the things that making us effective isn't the way to do so.  It's hard to believe them when the solution has always been right in front of their face.

Then players will stop playing and DE's revenue source will dry up. Not because people can't camp anymore but because everything has been nerfed into uselessness, and nothing is fun to play as anymore.  Nerfing people's toys rather than fixing the underlying problems is never a good solution.

Gmag/Mesa/Trinity is like anti-fun. Nothing is lost by removing them. 

Some other group will take their place. Gmag gets nerfed, EV Trin steps in. Mesa gets nerfed, Mirage steps in (although she's gonna have to work). Nekros gets nerfed, Hydroid steps in for the loot. Frost gets nerfed, we're all screwed.

Some other group will take their place. Gmag gets nerfed, EV Trin steps in. Mesa gets nerfed, Mirage steps in (although she's gonna have to work). Nekros gets nerfed, Hydroid steps in for the loot. Frost gets nerfed, we're all screwed.

Just remove defense. It's crap and nobody actually enjoys it. 

(EV Trinity is fine. The problem with GMag is that she allows everyone to just stand around face-rolling their keyboard. It's friggin' stupid and anyone who says they enjoy it probably gets the same amount of "joy" from hearing their microwave ding as they finish nuking a hot-pocket. Or they play LoL.) 

Edited by Acos

Its not that easy, I believe Peacemaker prevents Mesa from receiving the benefits of EV. People used Trinity with Excalibur RJ before it was LOS nerfed. Excalibur was not prevented from receiving EV while using his RJ.

The results of nerfing Greedy Pull, won't fix Draco (or other farming instances) but people will have to figure out a new combination, as Mesa alone will not suffice.

If Greedy Pull is nerfed, Draco would be 2 Mesa (who alternate) Trinity and a Frost for defense. Unless a room clearing frame with no LOS restrictions can get good range.

People ask for Nekros? I thought Hydroid was the new thing to ask for?

On Draco Nekros is better. Hydroid has to get the kill with his special, Nekros does not.

So is Excalibur with RJ then, Saryn with her Ult. and many others. You're just hating on the current common frames.

Edited by Lightsmith

my gmag come with fracturing crush.. In T4s i actually do more than spam 1.. I occasionally hit 2.. XD And my 4 with the armor reduction is just nice.. I wont mind the change because i play every single frame.. Noting i forma'd my ash then ash prime comfirmed.. makes me feel sad..

No, you won't use EV Trin.

Try it.

Pretty sure I will. Done it before. It's somewhat more complex than using GMag, because Mesa has to turn off Peacemaker every once in a while to get hit with Trin's EV. But it's very doable.

(I'll note that I pointed this out in the first paragraph of the OP.)

Edited by motorfirebox

Pretty sure I will. Done it before. It's somewhat more complex than using GMag, because Mesa has to turn off Peacemaker every once in a while to get hit with Trin's EV. But it's very doable.

A Mesa nerf is needed anyway so people can't just tape down M1 + Shift + Ctrl and AFK for minutes on end. Peacemaker needs to be reworked so that the player is forced to control her manually to use it. 

It fascinates me that DE makes warframes like Mesa if they're against afk farming.

mesa

necro desecrate

hydroid pillfarm

Mag greedy pull....

yeah they are doing the oposite of wut they say they actually tring to do,

We all thoug desecrate will gone while nerco first rework , but nope nope nope

I believe someone in DE team is for Farming -_-

Edited by Tsoe

I am now part of Perrin Sequence club.

That means BIIIIG energy restores.

I can just throw on down in between every wave or so.

And that it's it.

I won't even need freaking trinity.

My parties will be basically 2 mesa 1 frost 1 Mirage.

When I am running out of energy, i just say switch and the other mesa takes over.

That's it.

DE acts like spoiled rich kid, who gets angry and whiny if they dont get what they want. DE pulls out nerf hammer, granted this time justified nerf hammer, but like always hammer misses an actual issue. You should not rage against ppl who just have founded to way deal with massive grind of your own doing. You should fix your own mistakes, not beat up ppl who have found a way fix the issue themselves since you couldnt provide it.

DE acts like spoiled rich kid, who gets angry and whiny if they dont get what they want. DE pulls out nerf hammer, granted this time justified nerf hammer, but like always hammer misses an actual issue. You should not rage against ppl who just have founded to way deal with massive grind of your own doing. You should fix your own mistakes, not beat up ppl who have found a way fix the issue themselves since you couldnt provide it.

They're fixing their own mistakes, the current mistake being greedy pull.

So Trinity spamming [2] is more fun than Mag spamming [1]?

Enlighten me.

I will change more fun to less disruptive. Unless you are sitting in one spot and grinding a level, having a Greedy Mag run around stealing all the pick ups is a royal pain. I run out of energy and ammo s much more if a Mag is in the group. In fact, that's usually how I know a Mag is in the group - there aren't any pick ups to be had. At least a Trinity can give energy to everyone in a decent radius, instead of taking it all for herself.

Edited by (PS4)KinslayersDawn

picking up loot all over the map sux so much with all thous door / hallway heroes mesas and so on :(

i kinda hate playing with mesa plis nerf her also :D jk

E: talking  about def/md missions here. 

Edited by Mathemagics

I won't even need freaking trinity.

My parties will be basically 2 mesa 1 frost 1 Mirage.

Played this yester, but with mag not mirage. (I was the frost)

Each Mesa did a wave then ran and picked up energy.

Lasted 20 waves without a problem.

Personally I like playing a greedy mag and I use three out of four of her power.

My biggest problem is thinking after the change to gp people are not going to want her in teams.

I do a lot of lower level mission, just helping out newer players and mag was my go to frame.

I could be helpful without taking all the kills or just standing around protecting them.

DE add nulifiers, nerf trin, nerf excal, upcoming gd nerf which is pretty much dump trash her outside of corpus mission and de still dont understand what couse ppl to do what they do. After all of that ppl still gona find a new way to do stand farm.  Wonna reduce gring? Add noticeable exp reward to non endless mission that scales with enemy lvl, remove orokin cells from void and for the mother of dragon sake reduce forma drop rate.

Edited by Hekovashi

How many times have I seen this situation I wonder

DE finds problem

Attempts to fix

Breaks one or multiple abilities, weapons, game modes, and gameplay styles in an attempt to solve problem

Does nothing to address the underlying issue

Problem is not fixed, but is inconvenienced for a short time

Problem recovers and goes back to full strength

DE re-finds problem...  and the cycle continues

I hope someday the cycle will end, but I've been waiting for that day for over 2 years. Not holding my breath.