The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kokujin Clan Recruiting Center 900+ Strong 3Rd Ranked Moon(Art Of War) Alliance

(XBOX)UrbanizedMike

B53cEe7.jpg?1

ABOUT US
We are a clan of 900+ that prides itself on being part of something bigger and better. I had a dream of helping new players find a voice in this crazy world of warframe. Our Alliance ART OF WAR is a growing light among the darkness of "The Order" alliance. we will be united in our common interests of freedom , not from tyranny, oppression or persecution but from occupation. WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT TO LIVE, TO EXIST! FROM THE DARKNESS WE STRIKE!

KOKUJIN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SEI SATO

visit us on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkccOBTLKtR0hnm1rihzUEw

Ranks
j95yjHc.png
Rules and Regulations
#1 HAVE FUN!
#2 Help others.
#3 Contribute to the Dojo.
#4 We have fun & joke but we try to keep a nice semi-clean chat.
#5 30 day kick limit.
#6 During times of war alliance and clan chat is for war talk only.

EVENTS
DX4pz1X.png?1XW4REz7.png?1
bFQ7EAc.png?1
Our Alliance
jNAp67R.png?1
Number of solar rails under control by ART OF WAR
UdoxwT6.png

lgeIopX.png

w0BPCaK.jpg Edited by (XB1)UrbanizedMike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for a solid clan? I can personally attest to the camaraderie and caliber of Kokujin. The clan has been excellently managed as it has matured, mike along with the other commanders all have solid heads and remain cool, calm, and collected, helping the clan avoid the trope that large clans eventually become fragmented due to drama and interpersonal politics. Here, there is a solidarity that continuously brings me back to the game, over and over, sometimes even just to chill in the liset and shoot the breeze with the clan. From node exploration to alerts, pvp, trades and raids there is a great spread of all player ranks to always get a solid team together and, through those experiences, become a better player. I doubt I am alone in this sentiment and look forward to the future of this game, and this clan.

Will you join us?

Welcome to Kokujin. From Darkness We Strike.

• 1 month later...

Clan Kokujin has been here from the start. We are a highly active clan with members ranging from MR0 to MR20 -- we were a major player in the last rail wars and intend to continue that with dark sector 2.0 .

Check us out on YouTube , Facebook or Twitter - just search Clan Kokujin. All we ask is that your active and contribute. Weekly giveaways - AoW (Art of War) Alliance.

Send me a message on here for more details or via XBL - gamertag: St0nerJR