The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor

Kuboy

Ladies and Sires,

Let me bring some attention to the Simulor.  It's a fantastic concept, and I would be happy with even a minor buff in dmg, maybe reload speed, and maybe some sort of reach buff on both the projectiles and AoE DoT.  If this isn't possible, at least allow us to mod for range (firestorm/sinister reach)

If possible, a vortex effect would be nice like vauban has for his power.  You put nyx into a gun when you made the Mutalist Quanta, so I dont see an issue here.

Thank you for your kind consideration and time. 

"Miniature gravitational singularities" From this I assumed I would be playing with vortexs, so close to a gravity gun :(. The problem is it only affects items and damages enemies. That's only arfter firing consecutive shots into the same area. Even arfter 10 shots the enemies are still not afffected by the vortex. So what it does isn't good at all, now let's look at the damage. Magnetic with low damage but stackable, 'd' polarity. That's all I have to say and you instantly know it's a terrible weapon. However the stack does help the damage a bit.

Personally, I would like to see it actually capable of aiming. I can aim directly beside someone, pay very close attention to my angles and everything....And as soon as i fire, the stupid sphere shoots BEHIND me. Yes its a great concept...but its implementation has some serious problems.

I really dont want to see frames put into weapons. Theres already big problems in between frames(Loki Irradiating Disarm can basically cover the very reason why we use Nyx and offer more). How about we give it some dmg buff enough to make it kill and make stacked "singularities" deal more dmg.

Personally, I would like to see it actually capable of aiming. I can aim directly beside someone, pay very close attention to my angles and everything....And as soon as i fire, the stupid sphere shoots BEHIND me. Yes its a great concept...but its implementation has some serious problems.

I long for the day that DE finally decides to separate secondary fire from the aim button.