The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adeodatus Recruiting Players

Juzticus

Hi, I'm Juzticus from the clan Adeodatus. a little in for about that name it's Latin for Gift of God. We are a small group of people. we help each other anyways possible, however don't expect it to be given on a silver platter. if you haven played this game for a while and just got back but don't know what to do as there is so much change?. well we are happy to help as we "were" the same. 

we are willing to help if you are willing to help yourself. we give advise on any matter you have problems with (this may not include tips on how to get a girlfriend of how to get out of the friend zone) ,help with missions or taxi you to one that are important and help with events. we do give mods and other stuff to each other if we know that you are sticking around.(please don't beg or whine if we choose not to) 

Anyways we have a small Teamspeak area and also a nice FB Page(it just started so forgive us)(https://www.facebook...0?ref=bookmarks).

If we have enough regular member we can organised a raid for the clan, for now we are doing it is with the alliance (just for the record we did nightmare in 26 minutes) so we know what we are doing. 

We have a fully functional dojo (simple and every important thing is at the same spot) and all the research in the labs.

We accept any member of any timezone as long as you speak English or try to speak it. we do have a rule:

1) Dreato(one of our members) is always right even when he is wrong he is right.

2) if anything goes wrong just blame Teebowl (another member)

3) refer to rule 2 

So if you want to join this quirky group do ask for an invite here or pm me in game. we have about 20 people so far. We are still recruiting and i will view this post daily.