[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Mag Prime Parts In The Void!

Oh well...Ashes to Ashes dust to dust...

See what I did there?  

LP dude. They are awesome.

I hope someday they will bring Excal Prime to the Void...

No now i amnt a founder but founders spent money on that EXCLUSIVE frame and weapons so that cant happen other wise alot of founders will want their money back

I was hoping for Mag Prime to be retired with my other least favorite items like Sicarus Prime, Akbronco Prime, or Ankyros Prime.. not stuff that is actually useful like Boar Prime and Dakra Prime!

Ack! My feels!

dakra prime is one of the best melee weapons in the game. placing it in the vault seems like a bad idea. people are going to be at a disadvantage compared to those who were able to get it. there will be complaints about pay2win.

i hope with the new star chart changes DE removes this vault and makes all prime content available to get at all times always.

Why? I dont get it.. WHY?! Oh yeah... orokin cells.

I find it so stupid they could just remove resources from drop tables and they'd be good to go. Why not create some other keys? This is stupid...

Edited by Stoner74
  • Upvote 1

"to make room for the next prime" is just the stupidest answer possible... theres already tons of crap on the drop tables which can be tweaked ... llike getting orokin cells... -.-

• Upvote 4

As a responsive measure, Steel Meridian's Rank 4 Sacrifice, the Boar Prime Barrel, will be replaced with the Soma Prime Barrel

Confirmed, DE employees don't play their own game.

• Upvote 7

DE What the hell are you doing ?! Please stop! It is not fun! not cool! not interested! What do you all think? You remove content more than add to your "year of quality"
Do you like what you do with your game? the samely endless run game events? the running around of you ever remove? Fine! play themselves and victims, I've had enough, I do not understand what motivates you and it seems you do not know this to!
PLZ JUST STOP IT.
Edited by S.E.R.E.N.I.T.Y

well am glad i got all 3 mag is really nice gether boaris also really good by how i c it its on pare with hek shot gun not all the way as strong but very rapid and automatic not to mention it has a larger magazine and daraka i believe the best sword in the game so so work fast for it lol

Edited by reehab

Derelict? No still empty why do't you put Frost prime, Latron, reaper prime and this primes to derelict? HA? What the problem?

• Upvote 2

06195_2.gif

Starting to get real tired of your S#&$, DE.

Seriously. Stop locking things in the goddamn vault to make room for new stuff, and instead replace the absolutely WORTHLESS Orokin Cells in the Void drop tables. F***, even the fusion cores have a use.

• Upvote 5

So.... whenever a new Prime is released your just going to remove the oldest one available? I know you have a plan for all this DE, but locking players out of content, especially a higher end weapon like the Dakra Prime isn't a good idea

• Upvote 3

Well I think I will be taking another break from this game and I just got back 2 weeks ago and I left for the exact same reason! DE what happened to you? This is sad and pathetic.

Edited by (PS4)GhostKing1337
  • Upvote 3

This news was published as a month ago, I already knew that mag would disappear, and the dropping zone rates are high. I guess this'll put some change new prime.

Well, Ash Prime is coming, I suppose they need free slots for him!

When Volt Prime was added it wasn't in place of the Frost/Latron/Reaper parts; nothing was put in their place. This isn't about table dilution, plain and simple.

• Upvote 4

When Volt Prime was added it wasn't in place of the Frost/Latron/Reaper parts; nothing was put in their place. This isn't about table dilution, plain and simple.

Yea it is about DEs inability to make good drop tables.

• Upvote 1

cool game .looks swell...has few downsides also 

these money no object peeps kit up with bees knees and are grouped up with fresh blood they kill everything and moan at those without gear for being slow or ill equipt i don't think they know what team means 

need epic teamwork not showoffs ruining runs

solution:

make the party system match up based on gear / lvl                               ( this would be fairer )

make most gear in game earn only encouraging gameplay/work put in  !! ( needed for lvling up and also gets peeps used to each other tactics/methods ) and ensuring we can always get a party

carefull planing on major changes prehaps even doing community vote system rather then strippingout foundations of the game or there won't be a game just a carcuss 

Edited by --SMOKE--

This nonsense again? Wasn't the uproar enough last time to show how players feel about this.

WHAT????!!!!!!

DAKRA PRIME BEING REMOVED?

AAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I sold like 20 blades for ducats. GOD DAMN IT  LS;DKAHFDKLSA;HFDAS;KLHFDSAKL;HFSDA

rage!!!!! o 3o

really DE come on go by use age. get rid of volt prime, the bronco prime weapons and the fang primes, i never see anyone use these 

Ok this needs to END.

There are many other things you could do, rather than remove prime stuff. Void Spy missions, for example. T1-2-3 interception. Removing R5 cores and resources from drop tables. But don't arrive at the point of removing prime starter frames.