Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Rewards System Needs Reworked.

Honestly wasn't sure where to put this so throwing it into the UI feedback as well i guess it's more of the UI then game play.

Ok! So i'll start off saying getting ammo boxes is becoming a real drag and let down. I see all that pretty stuff float by and waste the 15 seconds of my life waiting for this this to stop on a shotgun ammo box yay!

So it needs a lil tweak. and i got 3 suggestions for it.

1: Eliminate the ammo boxes for the 7 day login pool. Add something more i would even be happy for large amounts of resources. Anything but ammo boxes anymore.

2: Give us the choice to accept the the current stopped at prize or to skip it and have it eliminated from the prize pool for a day or two. So atleast i know that logging in the next day won't be another shotgun ammo box and better odds at a BP, Potato, XP, or whatever else may be lurking in the daily slot machine.

3: Or add both for the 7 day trade ammo boxes for resources and give us the option to skip that item in hopes of something better the next day.

Either way i know the daily login is seriously becoming a thorn in my side and honestly now to the point i wish i could just get rid of it all together. Ammo boxes are really almost meaningless in this game.

im all for a modified daily log in bonus honestly... i mean its free stuff to start, so i cant complain too much lol.

just as a minor side note, after about 70 or so days of logging in, i have just shy 50 ammo boxes or health restores, the rest have been xp or credits.

Edited by alchemistjkt

im all for a modified daily log in bonus honestly... i mean its free stuff to start, so i cant complain too much lol.

just as a minor side note, after about 70 or so days of logging in, i have just shy 50 ammo boxes or health restores, the rest have been xp or credits.

Lucky you, all I get are ammo boxes and health restores... ><

1: Eliminate the ammo boxes for the 7 day login pool. Add something more i would even be happy for large amounts of resources. Anything but ammo boxes anymore.

Don't forget to add the health restores to that.

In my first week of playing Warframe, I got two artifacts from the login rewards. A month later, I haven't seen anything other than ammo, health restores, weapon xp, and the occasional credit boost.

• 3 months later...

I seem to mostly be getting dual Zoren. to the point where i've gotten it at least 2 days in a row.

I love the idea of the login rewards, but please add more stuff to it. I have no use for 20 dual zoren BPs. maybe add 10+ days in addition to the current 1 - 3 - 7. and perhaps a system that checks what you already have recieved and lowers the chance for that item.