The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor Counter For Hud

Since stamina is being removed, we'll have a little more space in the HUD.  How about using some of that space to include an armor value?  Not something with a value and bar like the shields and health indicators, but just a small yellow number stuck between the two that changes according to in-game buffs/debuffs.  This would be helpful for getting more information when using stuff like Vex Armor or Arcane Guardian.

- Sully The Stalker

P.S. I haven't included an actual picture of my idea b/c I suck at Photoshop.

Edited by SullyTheStalker

there are visual indicators for buffs in-game currently, you just have activate view squad members in hud so you can see that

As percentages, yes. What the OP is asking for is an actual in-game armor value, akin to the Shield and Health values currently shown.

As percentages, yes. What the OP is asking for is an actual in-game armor value, akin to the Shield and Health values currently shown.

^

And being able to see that armor value change with buffs/debuffs would also be a nice addition.

It's strange how you can see the results of syndicate bursts that buff health or shields, but not armor.  Poor Steel Meridian.  TT-TT