[DE]Megan

New Platinum Packs Available Now

0ijBNpO.jpg
Platinum Pack Update
New Mods now included

Great news, Tenno! All Platinum Packs now have refreshed Mods!

New PC Platinum Packs:
- 4300 Platinum Packs now include Armored Agility, Animal Instinct, and Seeking Fury Mods.
- 2100 Platinum Packs now include Animal Instinct and Seeking Fury -- both Dual Rare Mods.
- 1000 Platinum Packs now include Seeking Fury, a Rare Mod.

New Console Platinum Packs:
- 3210 Platinum Packs (3125 for European Tenno) now include Armored Agility, Animal Instinct, and Seeking Fury Mods.
- 2100 Platinum Packs now include Animal Instinct and Seeking Fury -- both Dual Rare Mods.
- 1000 Platinum Packs now include Seeking Fury, a Rare Mod.

Head to the Buy Platinum page or select Get Platinum in the In-Game Market.

*PSA: A Hotfix is required on all platforms for these to occur as Nightmare Mode Drops - this is planned for Thursday (July 2). This will also include a fix for the Animal Instinct Mod reading Sentinel when it should be Companion.

*Please note that SCEA region PS4 players will not see these new packs due to the store undergoing maintenance. 

[DE]Megan i am not sure if Prime Accessores give you plat or not but i think they should give you plat equal to amount of USD spent thats my only complaint !

Edited by Kaiservadin

is really unfair to me...24hour ago I just top up PC 4.3k plat by using steam wallet

...get none rare mod...and now you repack...unfair!!!!!!!!

Until I got to that nvm bit I was worried about you.

Yeah, i am good to misread things ^^'

The question I have is will we have to wait till the 2nd to be able to transmute these? Because I have piles of Power Throw and Steady Hands ready for the magical transmute machine 

Now carrier is not special anymore xD

Finally I can go with my helios and dethcube without caring about loot *-*

Edit: nvm it's radar, still, it's good 

you can see it this way, or you can see it like me.

now the carrier is even more special ^_^

More movespeed mods! my day week month forseeable future has just gotten a while lot more exiting :D

umm, Animal Instinct says its a +18 at max, while you say its a +20 (not much difference)......I for one wish it was a +25 at max as it would be far better for a lot of stuff.....really, who slots the loot and enemy sense mods anymore?

Edited by xcynderx

counting that i brought plat just recently and the new mods are implemented now... i'm not happy about it >_<

<Put "excalibur face" here >

jokes aside...

I'm glad that we will get some new mods :) 

(I will use all of them ;p )

And I just used a 75% coupon to buy a Trinity platinum pack yesterday...it would have lasted for 8 more hours....

goddammit.gif

Edited by siralextraffo

so irrelevant.

adding 50% armor on top of Steel Fiber would be an extra 19.6% EHP for Valkyr.

adding 70% Armor on top of Steel Fiber(instead of 50%) would be an extra 6.5% EHP for Valkyr. +180% Armor would be 1680 Armor, not 'almost 1800'.

Chroma is the one that would get the largest benefit anyways, but whatever.

which cost another Mod Slot.

- - - - -

50% is only ~45.5% of 110%. Dual Stat Mods are mostly (and should be) ~60-66% of the dedicated Mod. the Stat still needs to be high enough to be useful, but low enough to not be anywhere hear as awesome as the Dedicated Version.

50% Armor is not high enough to consider Equipping. 70% is atleast accurate to the Dual Stat Mods. whether it's worth Equipping is then questionable.

math is important, not 'feels okay'. the Mod isn't consistent, and the difference it will make for anyone other than Valkyr is nominal. this is consistency.

taiiat, I want to point it out that Armored Agility is simply worth equipping because of movement speed alone. 15% will give very noticeable boost to Loki/Nova/Rhino. But yes, I don't have any free slots in my Valkyr build for this mod and I completely agree Seeking Fury, it's a trash mod.

Trolling at its finest:)

Took me over 50(!!!) runs to realize there is no such thing as those 3 mods on Nightmare missions (yet).

Here I was doing over 50 Nightmare missions wondering how low the drop chance is only to find out they will be in the drop table after a hotfix. Good thing I checked.

April 2014 i put aside 50 bucks to wait for my next 75% Token to appear. Over 400 days of _consecutive_ logins later, and that money is still sitting there. And everyone i know gets those tokens in abundance. RNGesus hates me :(

Seeking Fury will be awesome on the Strun Wraith :)