Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Megan

New Platinum Packs Available Now

seeking fury will be great on shotguns and even greater after the shotgun buff when it comes :)

that companion mod is a great addition will make it much easier to find syndicate medallions as well as mods

playstation says unable to find this page whenever im clicking buy platinum??? need help, i need those mods and 3125 plat.

you should be able to find it if you go through the normal route to the store and go to games / DLC - they should be in there somewhere

Animal instinct will become handy for me. Getting rid off the enemy sense and loot mods from my speedy Loki and might adding more useful stuff.. Like "stamina regeneration and increased pool" *cough*

Just to clarify, Animal Instinct is meant to read as a Companion Mod. It works on both Kubrows and Sentinels.

.....................oh

my

god

All of the yes. Every yes from all universes. o 3o!!!

Armored agility as a warframe mod is a waste lol. 50% armor and 15% speed is such a waste of a mod slot. I'd sooner use Vigor. It would make more sense as a Kubrow mod but oh well.

Edit: in hindsight it wouldn't even be a good Kubrow mod. 50% armor increase is a waste any way you look at it.

Edited by Gravalite

Armored agility as a warframe mod is a waste lol. 50% armor and 15% speed is such a waste of a mod slot. I'd sooner use Vigor. It would make more sense as a Kubrow mod but oh well.

Edit: in hindsight it wouldn't even be a good Kubrow mod. 50% armor increase is a waste any way you look at it.

To maximize tank frames this mod is the best. Take, for example, Valkyr. 600 base armor + steel fiber 110% =1260 armor. 

But with this mod, a Valkyr will now have 600 + steel fiber 110% + armored agility 50% = 1560 base armor.

That is a huge difference, and will make Valkyr that much harder to kill.

The effect continues on to most other frames and all armor abilities (new snow globe, chroma, hopefully new iron skin)

For anyone interested in the mods effects:

Armoured Agility: + 15% run speed, + 50% armour

Seeking Fury (Shotguns): +15% reload speed, +1.2m punch through

Animal Instinct (Sentinel & Kubrow): +30m loot radar, +20m enemy sense

I like Seeking Fury, and Armored Agility to the most. Good post Demonkey!

some people say armoured agility is a waste, wait until you use it on valky/chroma with max arcane guardian, it's like having a F#$!!@ 2 max steel fiber lol.

Epic! It's nice to know you guys aren't ignoring the platinum pack rewards. On another note, these mods look quite unique, and useful at that. Thank you DE <3

Sad.

Numbers are way too low.

Way, way, way too low.

I'll use all of those mods just because I get a little something attached, but that's all it is. A little tiny bit of an upgrade there's no reason to pass up. They're not going to allow me to use anything differently or play with any new builds.

Why bother making new static +% stat mods for stats you don't want to let us increase noticeably?

Edited by VKhaun

the way drops are at the moment DE can go ahead and add them it makes no difference no-one will properly see them given the 0.01% they will drop. 1 Year of playing and i still don't have a jagged edge despite around 8/9 months of farming.

Ahwell buying packs isn't my thing atleast we could farm them in nightmare missions. 

the way drops are at the moment DE can go ahead and add them it makes no difference no-one will properly see them given the 0.01% they will drop. 1 Year of playing and i still don't have a jagged edge despite around 8/9 months of farming.

Jagged Edge is not a nightmare mod.

Nightmare mod reward rates are listed on the WIki. Nothing is as low as 0.01%.

The hotfix must be a REAL hotfix or they're still vacationing.  I don't think it'll take this long just to unlock a few mods that are in a droptable.

Are these mods exclusive to the platinum packs? Or have added to the normal nightmare mod drop tables?

Check the OP, they are going to be added tomorrow in a hotfix.

EDIT: wrong page of the post, wrong attitude. I will go back in the corner now.

Edited by (PS4)gino1313