Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Corrupted Mods?

RagingGrizzly

+ efficiency - strength

or

+ duration - strength

Loki wants

p.s.: Would be interesting to see what happens at minus percentages of power strength or other stats.

The duration positive and strength negative would make Molecular Prime hilarious to use coupled with the usual Primed Continuity and Overextended on speed Novas. They would be going at...

1zl545y.gif

before all, i agree with most of the topic, but theses new mods shouldn't override or ignore existing mods

and not to be affecting the same attribute more than 2 times, as has happened with transient fortitude and blind rage, as is the topic already mentioned, modify different attributes from the basic ones

i did some mods ideas about it before, but focusing on diffferent ones like casting speed, sprint speed, weapon's beam reach...

i will bring here

Sluggish Caster (Warframe): Rare, 5 ranks, polarity Naramon (-)

on max rank:

+55% power efficiency

-44% cast speed

11 points

you want more power efficieny, you will have, but every warframe can be affected by reduced cast speed

Armor Shattered (Warframe): Rare, 10 ranks, polarity Vazarin (D)

on max rank:

+55% sprint speed

-44% total armor

14 points

gotta go fast to avoid any bullet/meele

Desesperated Conjuration (Warframe): Rare, 5 ranks, polarity Naramon (-)

on max rank:

+66% cast speed

- 27% power range

9 points

useful if you didn't like stand stucked in animation and being shot to death trying to use the skill (Nekros, i'm talking with you)

Myopic Zoom (limited range weapons): Rare, 10 ranks, polarity Vazarin (D)

on max rank:

- +16.5 meters

- -22% accuracy

16 points

definitely not something to use with Heavy Caliber / Magnum Force, unless you like to hit what is on your back

Fragmented Explosion (explosive weapons, Castanas included): Rare, 5 ranks, polarity Vazarin (D)

on max rank:

- +36% explosion radius

- -54% damage

11 points

lose a lot of potential damage against single target to have chance to hit even more enemies

if you like to spread status effect (like electric procs with Castanas) or to clear group of weaken enemies, that is your mod

DE should hire you. Those are great ideas. They could even do something like + sprint speed - stamina (if its not removed of course) or +shield - health.

Edited by Stoner74

They need to spread out the corrupted mods to prevent them from being further diluted before they add more. Some thing like: duration rewarded from survival; efficiency from exterminate; range from capture; strength from sabotage; health/ shield/ energy/ sprint speed/ armor/ casting speed from assassination.

As to the OP, yea I would like to see some more variety to corrupted mods.

Some ideas of mine:

Zealous Peril

+75% All Power Stats

-50% Base Health, Shields, and Energy (Applied before other modifiers)

Retribution

+Damage increase as Health and Shields decrease

-115% Shield Recharge

Vampiric Shield

+200% Base Shield

-85% Base Health

+Health orbs restore shields and a small percentage of health

+- Damage to health has a percentage chance to discharge a health orb

Hallowed Sight

+35 Enemy Radar

+Enemies glow through walls

-75% Power Range

Okay, I got a few, but I need to change their names   :l

Metal tip (bows) 5 ranks, 11 slots, with - polarity 

+if you kill an enemy, they will explode, (similar to thunderbolt, but instead of it exploding on impact, they will die then explode)

-No negatives

Need a name here (Warframe) 10 ranks, 15 slots, D polarity

+100% energy 

-10% duration

-20% health

Name here (Kubrow) 7 slots, 3 ranks Y polarity

+150% damage

-50% health

-50% armour

need name (Melee) 15 slots, 10 ranks, D polarity

+ When you hit once, 100% chance to do a extra hit (Works like split chamber)

-20% damage

Need name (Bows) 15 slots, 10 ranks, Y polarity

+ if you shoot an arrow near an enemy , (around 5 meters near it) the arrow will move into the enemy. (Auto target, but i think the range it a bit too high!)

- Ammo pick up, instead of 10 per pick up, you only pick up 10 (I said 10 because its at the 10th rank, so meaning if it was rank 7, it would be "only pick up 7" ect

If they only made different Derelict ships of all races and changed the key requirements (likely done away with map overhaul). I could maybe want to play them as I can change the scenery.

Then add normal tower vaults with nightmare mods or discontinued static drop prime parts giving a reason to use dragon keys in them.

Loki wants

Loki can go screw himself.

Kind regards, Nyx

i did some mods ideas about it before, but focusing on diffferent ones like casting speed, sprint speed, weapon's beam reach...

A few Ideas I had for corrupted mods...

Those are some pretty cool ideas. I assume that "pass through shields" means that enemy bullets can bypass your shields and directly hit your health?

The game would be far better off with the outright removal of all Corrupted mods - IMO - failing that pie-in-the-sky idea - we certainly do not need more of them.

The "give-and-take" idea was laudable - its execution was pathetic and hopelessly flawed. I have to believe DE did not think it through to the logical result of power-spam and lazy styles of play - otherwise I have to accept the fact that they're mostly incompetent with an interesting art team.

And I'm not actually mean enough to think so little of them.  

It actually makes people think about modding. And it makes people have strategic builds.

Ha! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - HA!

Ahem ... HA!

"Thinking" as in - copy/paste build of some god-damn YT'er

"Strategic" as in - mashing one button - one power - over and over - instead of using an entire skillset. 

If that is the modern definition of "thinking strategically" the world is more screwed than I know. 

I say again - HA!