Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's Mind Control Needs More Visablity To Other Players.

ChaotikDreamz

I am making this thread cuz i swear seems to be the trend in every match i play in. I love my nyx dont get me wrong other then absorb needs a major tweak and physic bolts are relly meh but Mind control and chaos are just awesome. I love solo'n with my nyx and finding that heavy grineer gunner and basically mind controll him and killing the whole map considering he don't die. It's just fun lol.

But in all mind control needs a better maker to players other then the slight green tint they get. I swear in every match the green tint means shot me first to everyone. I am not sure if maybe players don't understand the green hue or what but when trying to use mind control on a heavy or acient as a form of CC i swear everyone runs over and just offs whatever i put mind control defeating the point of me putting it there in the first place.  And really frustrating on defense missions when you go and mind control a healer acient to either heal yourself or the cryopod what happens usually some meleeing fool runs over and off's him before anyone gets any benefit.

So please make this a lil more visable not as much as the gunner on chaos but def something more. Not sure honestly if its just players don't know or understand or go that one is controlled easy kill F the point i get a kill.

It really could be used either as Mind Control or as a stun + high priority marker.

I use it on heavy units, and if the team wasn't already shooting it, the glowing outline does help. If they don't, then great! Let Mind Control play out and have the unit die to its former allies.

Your suggestion of making it more noticable would only draw more attention and fire from your friendlies.

The only way to avoid that outcome is to make the MC'd unit ignore damage from your teammates, but let's not make that change.