Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Frost Rework Could Have Been, But Will Be

KoinDuo

Why must everyone make a "DE's changes aren't good because they didn't make my frame OP" thread Frost isnt a run and gun frame as far as powers are concerned. He is best suited for stationary defense as mentioned earlier. He can be used on higher levels of survival and he is my favorite frame to use on the interceptions... FROST TONKER FTW!!! His powers could use some spicing, be i think the devs are on poi t with their changes. His powers will in prove in utility (MORE CC), and usability.

Most times people come up with these crazy abilities that do 18 things ( damage, damage over time, CC, multiple utility through armor reduction weakening... etc) and it is simply too much (my opinion of course) that is what this feels like. Although creative it is just over the top in some regards. Just let DE's changes go through and see what happens.

Yes frost is good for stationary defense and not a run and gun frame. But comeon, he can't just stay in one place for an entire mission (except defense) and its just boring, stale and doesn't fit the flow of the game. Ninja's dont stay in one place and camp. They move around and kill stuff. And IMO these changes will not make frost OP, just a lot more fun to play with and it'll give him a lot more depth to his playstyle aka not staying in globe and recasting globe all day everyday.

What the devs have done is not a rework, more like a small tweak on every one of frost's abilities. In my books, that isn't enough to call it a rework. So far my suggestions were to make freeze a large AoE cone that slows stuff, and maybe have enemies directly in front of you frozen solid, snowglobe is like the devs want it, ice wave is a radial knockback that slows (a weaker version of rhino stomp maybe) and then ofc blizzard which gives you a hp buffer based on the damage you deal with blizzard, as well as slowing enemies and reducing their armor while they're in blizzard. tell me which part of that is OP and ofc i can change it. not like it really matters but its the thought that counts

btw TheBrsrkr, frozen enemies don't have a change to die instantly, its only when they're flying, so grineer hellions and ospreys that are frozen midair and fall to the ground have a chance of shattering and dying instantly

Edited by KoinDuo

reduce the range then, i didn't come up with those numbers, that was you. I'm not a numbers person, these are just ideas. And this is a Frost rework, not rhino rework. Put in a timer for the recast then if you think thats too OP. For example, you can't cast it until all enemies are back up. And rhino can also do the same btw, and you can mod for -duration or more duration, thats up to you and how you mod your rhino. Solutions are simple if you look for them

If the range was any smaller it would be pointless because of bad mod scaling, and you certainly can't make it bigger. The thing is, there's nothing wrong with a conical Ice wave. Absolutely nothing. Why are you making it radial? Because? Concepts without numbers are meaningless. Even ballpark numbers give a guideline on what the ability hopes to accomplish.

If the range was any smaller it would be pointless because of bad mod scaling, and you certainly can't make it bigger. The thing is, there's nothing wrong with a conical Ice wave. Absolutely nothing. Why are you making it radial? Because? Concepts without numbers are meaningless. Even ballpark numbers give a guideline on what the ability hopes to accomplish.

Making ice wave radial cuz its cooler and more badass, and also there's really nothing wrong with it except for the fact that you think it resembles and outclasses rhino stomp too much. and for the radius of Ice wave? i'd say about 10m sounds good. not too big, not too small.

Making ice wave radial cuz its cooler and more badass, and also there's really nothing wrong with it except for the fact that you think it resembles and outclasses rhino stomp too much. and for the radius of Ice wave? i'd say about 10m sounds good. not too big, not too small.

Now think on that for a second.

10m radius, about 15 with stretch, 19 with Overextended, and 24 with both. 24m of radial stun and knock back at maximum is not worth destroying your other 3 abilities for. With just stretch, it would simply be another defense for your globe, which already has 95% slowdown inside. It does nothing that Frost needs to do. 15m has the same problem. With 20m,you simply turn Ice wave into Rhino Stomp again with Stretch, and worse with OE. Having enemies get pushed out and slowed by the wave removes the actual need for recasting, which makes no sense for a non-ultimate ability.

Now let's look at the regular Ice Wave. 20m of decent cold damage, now in a frontal cone instead of a thin strip. It prevents or at least hinders enemy progress, as is Frost's objective, it provides an avenue of attack within the globe if Frost is outside it, mitigates incoming damage, as is Frost's objective, and is good in both proactive and reactive situations.Reducing the range for more duration (for whatever reason) will not completely destroy this ability, and stretch or OE will just make it even more powerful.

Changing an ability "Cuz it's cooler and more badass" is a stupid reason to change it, when the original ability both fulfils more of the frame's objective and is applicable in more situations.

Now think on that for a second.

10m radius, about 15 with stretch, 19 with Overextended, and 24 with both. 24m of radial stun and knock back at maximum is not worth destroying your other 3 abilities for. With just stretch, it would simply be another defense for your globe, which already has 95% slowdown inside. It does nothing that Frost needs to do. 15m has the same problem. With 20m,you simply turn Ice wave into Rhino Stomp again with Stretch, and worse with OE. Having enemies get pushed out and slowed by the wave removes the actual need for recasting, which makes no sense for a non-ultimate ability.

Now let's look at the regular Ice Wave. 20m of decent cold damage, now in a frontal cone instead of a thin strip. It prevents or at least hinders enemy progress, as is Frost's objective, it provides an avenue of attack within the globe if Frost is outside it, mitigates incoming damage, as is Frost's objective, and is good in both proactive and reactive situations.Reducing the range for more duration (for whatever reason) will not completely destroy this ability, and stretch or OE will just make it even more powerful.

Changing an ability "Cuz it's cooler and more badass" is a stupid reason to change it, when the original ability both fulfils more of the frame's objective and is applicable in more situations.

well if you are going to spec that hard just for ONE ability, and then sacrifice strength and maybe duration as well, then the rest of your abilities will suffer really badly. so i think its alright if you're willing to sacrifice up to 4 mod slots just to achieve a subpar version of rhino stomp. now if you look at rhino stomp, 800 damage, with a slow that scales with duration and you can put in range as well, thus allowing you to do even more damage in a larger area for a longer period of time than the radial ice wave. And having a radial knockback is pretty nifty for some tight situations. but hey, its just something that might be cool, dont rework it, fine by me. just rework freeze and avalanche.

well if you are going to spec that hard just for ONE ability, and then sacrifice strength and maybe duration as well, then the rest of your abilities will suffer really badly. so i think its alright if you're willing to sacrifice up to 4 mod slots just to achieve a subpar version of rhino stomp. now if you look at rhino stomp, 800 damage, with a slow that scales with duration and you can put in range as well, thus allowing you to do even more damage in a larger area for a longer period of time than the radial ice wave. And having a radial knockback is pretty nifty for some tight situations. but hey, its just something that might be cool, dont rework it, fine by me. just rework freeze and avalanche.

Subbing out a great defensive and offensive ability for a purely offensive one because "it could be cool" isn't really a good enough reason to do it. You do realize that your rework is sounding more or less exactly like DE's rework now, right? Should we be 'hyped' on that?

Yes frost is good for stationary defense and not a run and gun frame. But comeon, he can't just stay in one place for an entire mission (except defense) and its just boring, stale and doesn't fit the flow of the game. Ninja's dont stay in one place and camp. They move around and kill stuff. And IMO these changes will not make frost OP, just a lot more fun to play with and it'll give him a lot more depth to his playstyle aka not staying in globe and recasting globe all day everyday.

What the devs have done is not a rework, more like a small tweak on every one of frost's abilities. In my books, that isn't enough to call it a rework. So far my suggestions were to make freeze a large AoE cone that slows stuff, and maybe have enemies directly in front of you frozen solid, snowglobe is like the devs want it, ice wave is a radial knockback that slows (a weaker version of rhino stomp maybe) and then ofc blizzard which gives you a hp buffer based on the damage you deal with blizzard, as well as slowing enemies and reducing their armor while they're in blizzard. tell me which part of that is OP and ofc i can change it. not like it really matters but its the thought that counts

btw TheBrsrkr, frozen enemies don't have a change to die instantly, its only when they're flying, so grineer hellions and ospreys that are frozen midair and fall to the ground have a chance of shattering and dying instantly

Yeah actually they do.

Your idea of a Ninja is terribly wrong to huh... DE has the Assassins part of Ninjas right. But a Ninja is not a Rambo. They never have been. The media is the reason for that train choo-choo'ing along.

If a Ninja exists. It's not a very good Ninja. And seeing as the Tenno leave behind their energy droppings.... yeah... they're all complete failures at their job.

But that joke has an origin anyways. Ninja are kings of stealth. "They don't exist" is so deeply rooted into them it's pretty much their very way of life. So uh... yeah... they weren't as high mobility super acrobatics as you think. They had to move around, sure. But not in a run&gun manner.

My main concern for Frost is that his Freeze is still just a single-target, hard to aim, CC skill. Sure, they let it add slowing patches on the ground, but the new Ice Wave with the augment will be WAY better than Freeze. This was posted in another thread, but I'd like to suggest that these "Patches" instead create either Ice mines that explode and freeze when stepped upon, or that they turn into a pillar of ice (freezing an enemy inside) that can take hits and act as a secondary wall.

Unlimited duration and unlimited stacking on snowglobe? Seriously?

Thats DE's plan on the rework, not me. DE said they'll remove the time limit, but limit snowglobes to only 4 at any given time. However they also said everything else about snowglobe stays, including the infinite stacking.

Yeah actually they do.

Your idea of a Ninja is terribly wrong to huh... DE has the Assassins part of Ninjas right. But a Ninja is not a Rambo. They never have been. The media is the reason for that train choo-choo'ing along.

If a Ninja exists. It's not a very good Ninja. And seeing as the Tenno leave behind their energy droppings.... yeah... they're all complete failures at their job.

But that joke has an origin anyways. Ninja are kings of stealth. "They don't exist" is so deeply rooted into them it's pretty much their very way of life. So uh... yeah... they weren't as high mobility super acrobatics as you think. They had to move around, sure. But not in a run&gun manner.

I thought you were done here? I welcome constructive criticism not your opinions on how to be a ninja. Oh and one more thing, all my arguments with you can be summed up like this; Frost is currently a one trick pony that has no real playstyle other than spamming his snowglobe. Yes avalanche hits hard, but you have to keep in mind that practically everyone mods for max efficiency, just because power strength doesn't help snowglobe out too much in an end game scenario. Its very rare that someone will mod for max strength just so that they can spam their 4th ability in every room they go to. Hence, the rework which addresses these issues and makes frost mobile, fun, interactive and gives him more depth in his playstyle other than just spamming 3 all day. This is an issue that the devs have failed to correct and that my rework seeks to fix

Edited by KoinDuo

Subbing out a great defensive and offensive ability for a purely offensive one because "it could be cool" isn't really a good enough reason to do it. You do realize that your rework is sounding more or less exactly like DE's rework now, right? Should we be 'hyped' on that?

well you see, i offered my ideas on it, but then i had people like you commenting on how broken it was, and how you preferred DE's version of it more. But i still fail to see how my ideas on his 1st and 4th abilities are exactly the same as DE's. 

Edited by KoinDuo

My main concern for Frost is that his Freeze is still just a single-target, hard to aim, CC skill. Sure, they let it add slowing patches on the ground, but the new Ice Wave with the augment will be WAY better than Freeze. This was posted in another thread, but I'd like to suggest that these "Patches" instead create either Ice mines that explode and freeze when stepped upon, or that they turn into a pillar of ice (freezing an enemy inside) that can take hits and act as a secondary wall.

My idea was that it's a large AoE cone in front of frost that freezes enemies directly in front of Frost solid and slows all other targets, but hey, thats a great idea too

well you see, i offered my ideas on it, but then i had people like you crying on how broken it was, and how you preferred DE's version of it more, like Ice wave and Snow globe, so i let it be DE's version. But i still fail to see how my ideas on his 1st and 4th abilities are exactly the same as DE's.

You didn't have a first ability suggestion. You just turned Freeze into Ice Wave Impedance. Turning a first ability into an augmented second ability is not something that sounds very balanced.

All I would do to Freeze in addition to DE's idea is add a small AoE, since single target abilities do not belong in a mob scenario like Warframe. Your Avalanche suggestion sounds more like an Augment to me. 6 seconds in Warframe is a long time, especially when taking full damage. I mean, it could work, but adding that plus the cold explosions plus the armor reduction.......... it seems like a bit too much.

Therefore, of your 5 suggestions, only one of them holds water, and even then it may not even end up in the ability itself. Such hype.

You didn't have a first ability suggestion. You just turned Freeze into Ice Wave Impedance. Turning a first ability into an augmented second ability is not something that sounds very balanced.

All I would do to Freeze in addition to DE's idea is add a small AoE, since single target abilities do not belong in a mob scenario like Warframe. Your Avalanche suggestion sounds more like an Augment to me. 6 seconds in Warframe is a long time, especially when taking full damage. I mean, it could work, but adding that plus the cold explosions plus the armor reduction.......... it seems like a bit too much.

Therefore, of your 5 suggestions, only one of them holds water, and even then it may not even end up in the ability itself. Such hype.

first ability isn't much more broken than some other abilities. Oberon's smite knocks down targets and applies radiation procs, volt's shocks people,

frost freezes people. sounds fairly balanced to me. Obviously freeze duration will have to be reduced, to maybe 3 seconds instead of 12 at max rank, but at least you can freeze more than just 1 person.

and my avalanche suggestion was removed long ago, and even if it was there, the only difference between my version of avalanche and the dev's version is, mine freezes people, and continues to freeze people instead of just applying cold procs. Edify yourself sir before commenting. 

And one last thing. Of all the powers that i've suggested reworks on, the 2 abilities that you find the biggest issues with are his 1st and 2nd ability. You haven't said anything at all on the Blizzard concept, so i'm going to assume its amazing. and again, first ability is a large frontal cone freeze, ice wave is still going to be that radial knockback.

Edited by KoinDuo

first ability isn't much more broken than some other abilities. Oberon's smite knocks down targets and applies radiation procs, volt's shocks people,

frost freezes people. sounds fairly balanced to me. Obviously freeze duration will have to be reduced, to maybe 3 seconds instead of 12 at max rank, but at least you can freeze more than just 1 person.

and my avalanche suggestion was removed long ago, and even if it was there, the only difference between my version of avalanche and the dev's version is, mine freezes people, and continues to freeze people instead of just applying cold procs. Edify yourself sir before commenting.

And one last thing. Of all the powers that i've suggested reworks on, the 2 abilities that you find the biggest issues with are his 1st and 2nd ability. You haven't said anything at all on the Blizzard concept, so i'm going to assume its amazing. and again, first ability is a large frontal cone freeze, ice wave is still going to be that radial knockback.

You didn't say 'damage and cold procs' you said 'conical freeze'. Firstly, Oberon's Smite depends on LoS and does not have a 100% stat chance. Volt's Shock does, but has a short base range and is dependent on large groups of enemies to be effective, has a short stun time and dies low damage. A conical freeze in no way resembles either of these, and again, Ice Wave Impedance is too powerful to be a first ability. 3 seconds of Freeze in a cone for 25 energy without mods? You must be joking. Again, make an actual suggestion instead of coptpastong Ice Wave Impedance because"that would be badass". If you want Freeze to have an AoE, give Freeze an AoE. So your first ability is outright stupid.

We went over before, TWICE, why your Ice Wave changes were utterly ridiculous, so I don't have to go over that spiel again.

The reason the globe can only be stacked 4 times is because the infinite stacking globes will just make Frost more of what he already is, the pod babysitter. If you're going to do that, why bother changing anything else? It would be pointless.

Finally, the reason I left Blizzard alone is because of what I said in the opening statement, it is simply too ridiculous to even bother talking about. It's a stupid idea, and you know it.

So before you tell me that I have to reread the OP every time I read whatever pointless arguments you have, I suggest that you "edify yourself" on proper game balance, reading skills and basic common sense.

You didn't say 'damage and cold procs' you said 'conical freeze'. Firstly, Oberon's Smite depends on LoS and does not have a 100% stat chance. Volt's Shock does, but has a short base range and is dependent on large groups of enemies to be effective, has a short stun time and dies low damage. A conical freeze in no way resembles either of these, and again, Ice Wave Impedance is too powerful to be a first ability. 3 seconds of Freeze in a cone for 25 energy without mods? You must be joking. Again, make an actual suggestion instead of coptpastong Ice Wave Impedance because"that would be badass". If you want Freeze to have an AoE, give Freeze an AoE. So your first ability is outright stupid.

We went over before, TWICE, why your Ice Wave changes were utterly ridiculous, so I don't have to go over that spiel again.

The reason the globe can only be stacked 4 times is because the infinite stacking globes will just make Frost more of what he already is, the pod babysitter. If you're going to do that, why bother changing anything else? It would be pointless.

Finally, the reason I left Blizzard alone is because of what I said in the opening statement, it is simply too ridiculous to even bother talking about. It's a stupid idea, and you know it.

So before you tell me that I have to reread the OP every time I read whatever pointless arguments you have, I suggest that you "edify yourself" on proper game balance, reading skills and basic common sense.

first of all, you're confusing cold procs and freeze. Freeze freezes enemies. Cold slows enemies. Volt shock has a decent range lmao. Narrow minded on and i can still hit enemies from a fair distance away. And it also does 200 damage to multiple targets, chaining and having 100% proc. Oberon's smite also hits multiple enemies and all you have to do is just hover you cursor over a mob and cast smite. 3 seconds of hard CC to all enemies DIRECTLY IN YOUR FACE seems really balanced and extremely reasonable to me. And i am giving freeze an aoe. in a cone in front of frost. english too hard for you? Ice wave impedance leaves a ice trail behind it that slows enemies that travel on it, how is it even related to my idea for Freeze? 

And as for you bashing on Ice wave, if you're willing to spend 4 mod slots to reach a passable imitation of rhino stomp with far less damage and utility, by all means, go ahead, thats balanced enough for me.

And limiting snowglobes to only 4 btw, makes frost an EVEN BIGGER pod babysitter genius. You don't get the infinite scaling so you have to constantly recast it over and over. I'd rather have no change to snow globe than have it limited to only 4. there are multiple other treads that have went over this

And lastly, what part of Blizzard is OP? you aren't invincible, you get a small HP buffer that gradually increases, and you slow enemies nearby you by a bit, while gradually reducing their armor. If you want numbers to demonstrate how *OP* it is, lets say 300 damage per second, of which 20% of that damage is added to this HP buffer. Enemies are slowed by 50% within the radius of Blizzard, but you can still get shot from outside, and they aren't frozen solid so they can still attack. Enemies that remain in snowglobe have their armor reduced by 7% per second each second they remain in Blizzard. Its this or spamming 4 constantly to kill enemies. 

And btw, the only comment you've made about blizzard is saying its exactly the same as what the devs want avalanche to be reworked to, and i completely forgot about that post because it was so utterly ridiculous that i didn't think it existed. Mayhaps i placed too much faith in your intelligence

first of all, you're confusing cold procs and freeze. Freeze freezes enemies. Cold slows enemies. Volt shock has a decent range lmao. Narrow minded on and i can still hit enemies from a fair distance away. And it also does 200 damage to multiple targets, chaining and having 100% proc. Oberon's smite also hits multiple enemies and all you have to do is just hover you cursor over a mob and cast smite. 3 seconds of hard CC to all enemies DIRECTLY IN YOUR FACE seems really balanced and extremely reasonable to me. And i am giving freeze an aoe. in a cone in front of frost. english too hard for you? Ice wave impedance leaves a ice trail behind it that slows enemies that travel on it, how is it even related to my idea for Freeze?

And as for you bashing on Ice wave, if you're willing to spend 4 mod slots to reach a passable imitation of rhino stomp with far less damage and utility, by all means, go ahead, thats balanced enough for me.

And limiting snowglobes to only 4 btw, makes frost an EVEN BIGGER pod babysitter genius. You don't get the infinite scaling so you have to constantly recast it over and over. I'd rather have no change to snow globe than have it limited to only 4. there are multiple other treads that have went over this

And lastly, what part of Blizzard is OP? you aren't invincible, you get a small HP buffer that gradually increases, and you slow enemies nearby you by a bit, while gradually reducing their armor. If you want numbers to demonstrate how *OP* it is, lets say 300 damage per second, of which 20% of that damage is added to this HP buffer. Enemies are slowed by 50% within the radius of Blizzard, but you can still get shot from outside, and they aren't frozen solid so they can still attack. Enemies that remain in snowglobe have their armor reduced by 7% per second each second they remain in Blizzard. Its this or spamming 4 constantly to kill enemies.

And btw, the only comment you've made about blizzard is saying its exactly the same as what the devs want avalanche to be reworked to, and i completely forgot about that post because it was so utterly ridiculous that i didn't think it existed. Mayhaps i placed too much faith in your intelligence

As I remember, your change for freeze included a trail for slowing down enemies. You have since removed it. So now, instead of having Ice Wave Impedance, you just have......... Ice Wave. See what I'm getting at here? 'A large cone' isn't something that's in your face, is it? What you're saying is that Volt and Oberon have CC on their first ability, so Frost should be able to Freeze everyone in front of him for 25 energy. Do you not see how ridiculous that is? Changing your proposals and then telling me I'm stupid because I can't read? Yeah, sure. Intellectual honesty at its finest.

I don't care how powerful you think a radial Ice Wave is or isn't, the fact is you are changing the abilities for absolutely no reason, and reducing Frost's defensive capabilities for more offense, which makes no sense as Frost is a defensive frame. It is a pointless and stupid change to make, as I have covered Twice before.

Once more, you changed what the post was about, and are heckling me for "not reading". Did you not have a rework for Avalanche directly above Blizzard? And did Blizzard not freeze enemies solid for 6 seconds on entering and have their armor removed?

Even with that, it's still ridiculous, even with your "changes". 60 health per second for 10 seconds is still 600 health. That's not even including any power strength mods. Since the Blizzard is also stationary ( and if it isn't that's even more ridiculous) and a channeled ability I.e. one cast at a time, it means that there's now 2 things that Frost can't leave when he casts them.

You say Frost NEEDS infinitely stacking offensive snow globes, yet my twice stacked globe with only intensify, Transient Fortitude at R8 and an R9 armor mod lasts it's entire duration for me, to 30 waves in a T4D. After that, EVERYTHING starts to fall off. If you want to stack globes all day to 60 waves, that's fine by me, but Frost shouldn't be balanced around people like you.

So an intellectually dishonest mix-maxer insults my intelligence and has no idea on how to balance an ability? I am SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!!!!1!1111

As I remember, your change for freeze included a trail for slowing down enemies. You have since removed it. So now, instead of having Ice Wave Impedance, you just have......... Ice Wave. See what I'm getting at here? 'A large cone' isn't something that's in your face, is it? What you're saying is that Volt and Oberon have CC on their first ability, so Frost should be able to Freeze everyone in front of him for 25 energy. Do you not see how ridiculous that is? Changing your proposals and then telling me I'm stupid because I can't read? Yeah, sure. Intellectual honesty at its finest.

I don't care how powerful you think a radial Ice Wave is or isn't, the fact is you are changing the abilities for absolutely no reason, and reducing Frost's defensive capabilities for more offense, which makes no sense as Frost is a defensive frame. It is a pointless and stupid change to make, as I have covered Twice before.

Once more, you changed what the post was about, and are heckling me for "not reading". Did you not have a rework for Avalanche directly above Blizzard? And did Blizzard not freeze enemies solid for 6 seconds on entering and have their armor removed?

Even with that, it's still ridiculous, even with your "changes". 60 health per second for 10 seconds is still 600 health. That's not even including any power strength mods. Since the Blizzard is also stationary ( and if it isn't that's even more ridiculous) and a channeled ability I.e. one cast at a time, it means that there's now 2 things that Frost can't leave when he casts them.

You say Frost NEEDS infinitely stacking offensive snow globes, yet my twice stacked globe with only intensify, Transient Fortitude at R8 and an R9 armor mod lasts it's entire duration for me, to 30 waves in a T4D. After that, EVERYTHING starts to fall off. If you want to stack globes all day to 60 waves, that's fine by me, but Frost shouldn't be balanced around people like you.

So an intellectually dishonest mix-maxer insults my intelligence and has no idea on how to balance an ability? I am SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!!!!1!1111

ice wave doesn't freeze people solid, it only slows them, fail #1 already. and yes frost should be able to freeze people in his face for a short amount of time, at least 3 seconds. that is what i'm getting at. i'm glad you got that part. btw, seems like the only thing you've understood so far. And changing Ice wave so it hits people around instead of just a line which is extremely niche and situational is a pretty legit reason IMO, its more versatile and can be used in a lot more situations.  i removed the avalanche proposal because it was pretty much the same as what the devs want to do with it. And there's a difference between being a defensive frame and one who's sole survival method hinges upon spamming one skill. and if the numbers are too big, then reduce it, don't just mouth off like some brainless goon about how OP it is and give a suggestion. Blizzard is a channeled ability that follows him around, and i've removed the part about blizzard freezing enemies 2 days ago i think, or really early yesterday. so much for you constantly reading the OP. and fun fact, Frost already can stack globes infinitely, the only difference with my idea being that the timer is removed. Much rage, very wow. 

You're nothing but a mindless rager who doesn't even bother reading posts and you simply take one small bit out of every post which upsets you, and you throw a huge tantrum about it.

oh and one last thing, for a loudmouthed hypocrite such as yourself

1. Intellectual dishonesty is a failure to apply standards of rational evaluation that one is aware of, usually in a self-serving fashion. If one judges others more critically than oneself, that is intellectually dishonest.
Edited by KoinDuo

Thats DE's plan on the rework, not me. DE said they'll remove the time limit, but limit snowglobes to only 4 at any given time. However they also said everything else about snowglobe stays, including the infinite stacking.

There is no infinite stacking now and they didn't say it ever will be. Additional hp will just disappear after some time.