Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If De Nerfs Greedy Pull, Then You May As Well Deprecate Mag As Well As Prime Mag

Troll_Logic

OP needs to go play any void/corpus defense with a properly specced mag and then say she is useless. When not if OP is wrecking face I expect a full retraction of this thread. Mag is useless without greedy pull, no you're just lacking in basic comprehension of the frame.

lol trinity isnt part of the equation with mesa.

Do you realize you can run a double mesa and trinity combo for an xp farm? Each mesa takes turns out of Peacemaker while they recharge energy from Trinity's EV. I realize this isn't a good resource farm, but plenty of people run Draco just for xp.

curious how?

He probably should have said effective damage. Seeing as Mag's Shield Polarize is a percentage attack on enemies, at higher levels it can take off thousands of damage in shields. Edited by Crewell

Do you realize you can run a double mesa and trinity combo for an xp farm? Each mesa takes turns out of Peacemaker while they recharge energy from Trinity's EV. I realize this isn't a good resource farm, but plenty of people run Draco just for xp.

He probably should have said effective damage. Seeing as Mag's Shield Polarize is a percentage attack on enemies, at higher levels it can take off thousands of damage in shields.

def not effective.

OP needs to go play any void/corpus defense with a properly specced mag and then say she is useless. When not if OP is wrecking face I expect a full retraction of this thread. Mag is useless without greedy pull, no you're just lacking in basic comprehension of the frame.

Yah, saying Mag is useless without greedy pull is nonsense, usualy coming from "key 1 spamming bots", just like novas, or now exalted blade excaliburs. On the other hand, greedy pull is another valid way to play a mag, and that is not overpowered. The more ways one can play a certain warframe, the better, as it increases replayability. Removing it is a very bad move. Especialy for wrong reasons.

def not effective.

with Fleeting Expertise and Streamline the energy cost is so damn low, so you can compensate the loss with a medium energy restore. A Mesa setup for peacemaker for "heavy farming" is not realy going to use anything else and the lowered duration is of no importance. When "Draco" is the reason for a change, it will not go away.

Mag is not a tank.  She is nowhere close to a tank.  You can make the argument that she's a highly specialized glass cannon, but not a tank.

Glass cannon? Mag has high shields (you can get nearly 25k with the overshields augment) which she can recharge on command.

Please tell me they did not nerf the mag
prime are you kidding me. that really was
one of the funniest characters in the game
when you do a tower 4 defense 20 waves
everybody gets headaches from running all
around to the four corners of the map to
collect every little piece. This is a really
sad day people. So many people that I talk
to say their thumb hurts from trying to run
out and get a piece,  you have to really
push hard on the controller to run and do
the spin jump to try to hurry up and get a
piece and you do that a thousand times in a
day it's brutal why why why ,,,,,this really

kind of ruin the game for me a little bit.

So I'm trying to think what warframe is
thinking maybe they don't want people to
camp, but that's part of the game and it
makes it fun so what's next Vauban or Mesa,
Nova, I have to think if I want to keep
playing this game. I was really addicted too
it and I spent a lot of money on it, but now
down the road if they're going to start
pulling WARFRAMES or crippling them to where
they're almost useless out of the game why,,
that's all I have to say,this really is a
sad day folks it's a new beginning and a new
end.

If GP was the only thing making Mag useful, she'd be in a really horrible position, even with GP.

Pull is still a very strong CC and her other abilities are pretty strong as well.
She has an overall nice set of abilities.
GP just made the game really boring when paired with a Mesa for everyone else. Even without a Mesa, the constantly flying drops were infuriating, again for everyone else.

prime are you kidding me. that really was

one of the funniest characters in the game

when you do a tower 4 defense 20 waves

everybody gets headaches from running all

around to the four corners of the map to

collect every little piece. This is a really

sad day people. So many people that I talk

out and get a piece, you have to really

push hard on the controller to run and do

the spin jump to try to hurry up and get a

piece and you do that a thousand times in a

day it's brutal why why why ,,,,,this really

kind of ruin the game for me a little bit.

camp, but that's part of the game and it

makes it fun so what's next Vauban or Mesa,

Nova, I have to think if I want to keep

playing this game. I was really addicted too

it and I spent a lot of money on it, but now

down the road if they're going to start

pulling WARFRAMES or crippling them to where

they're almost useless out of the game why,,

that's all I have to say,this really is a

sad day folks it's a new beginning and a new

end.

I agree. Loot pickup should be team based. Meaning if your team mate pickup a mod, it should transfer to your inventory too. It was tolerable before Mesa was release. Now it got a whole lot worse with Mesa killing the enemy at their spawn spot which scatter all the loot.

As for Mag being useless. She is not exactly useless per se but more like she got kick out from any PUG farming group. Good job to everyone asking for this nerf because of her high demand in recruit channel. Now everyone asking for EV trinity instead. Wr are back to square one with some frame over demand and other just simply undesirable.

I agree. Loot pickup should be team based. Meaning if your team mate pickup a mod, it should transfer to your inventory too. It was tolerable before Mesa was release. Now it got a whole lot worse with Mesa killing the enemy at their spawn spot which scatter all the loot.

As for Mag being useless. She is not exactly useless per se but more like she got kick out from any PUG farming group. Good job to everyone asking for this nerf because of her high demand in recruit channel. Now everyone asking for EV trinity instead. Wr are back to square one with some frame over demand and other just simply undesirable.

This. Sometimes I think people play only solo never in teams...

This is a really a sad day people. So many people that I talk

out and get a piece..

camp, but that's part of the game.

I agree with you. Even playing on a pc makes your fingers hurt. I did a t3 surv with another excal

And after 20mins we both felt tired.

Their change of direction is also pushing me away from this game. Running all around the

Map is fun,but doing that everytime you play this game would not be fun for me.

Even before gp was nerfed players had the option to camp or roam, but nerfing gp is like forcing

Everyone to roam around the map and not give us the option on how we want to play it imo.