The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diamond Legion Recruiting [Clean / Organized / Serious]

TuxPenguino

3ihtL89.jpg
At Diamond Legion we strive for Honor, Justice, and Protection. These pillars of our community stand at the forefront of the foundational promises the Council has given us. It is our promise. It is our destiny. 

H o n o r
This is the first and most important pillar we stand upon. Honor is the element that separates us from the others that grasp at greatness yet never achieve its glory. We will hold ourselves at the highest degree of discretion. Respect for each of our members and others is key to our survival and our strength. At no time will there be any disrespect, anger, hostilities, slandering or any of the such. Extreme punishment will be administered. (Severity determined on a case by case basis)

J u s t i c e
Within Diamond Legion is an unbreakable sense of justice. It is at the very core of everything we accomplish. The Council promises Fairness, Justice for those wronged, Honesty among members and Respect to all that are under our banner. We will fight for the freedoms that unite us. If there is a problem, issue, or a concern that arises - contact one of the admins as soon as possible. If a resolution is not found, it will automatically be elevated to the council for further review. We will maintain a fair and honest assessment of all cases reviewed. Please allow 24-48 hours for a resolution from the council.

P r o t e c t i o n
The protection of Diamond Legion Members is paramount. Members are called on to stand up for, and back each other in any situation where the protection of a member is evidenced. This includes forums, websites, chat, comms, both in-game and out.

D i s c i p l i n e
Please follow all rules and regulations. Any infraction of this will result in corrective action and possibly termination of your membership.

Progression of Punishment
Verbal Caution
Verbal Warning
Verbal Corrective Action [infraction]
Written Corrective Action [multiple infractions]
Council Review [violation]
Council Review for Termination [serious violation]

We promise that this will be a clean, organized and efficient clan. It is our goal to ensure the best experience for our members so that they can focus on the game, progression of our clan, and loyalty to each other. This is why we have little tolerance for profanity. We understand that there will be frustrating and upsetting times during gameplay. But moderation and control are crucial. 

The difference between us and most other clans is that Diamond Legion endeavors to serve its members. We realize that our members do not ultimately have to stay with us, nor hold any obligations to promote or rally behind our banner. But, if our leadership creates an atmosphere of selfless serving, we will create stronger friendships, and a more reliable accountability for both its members and its leadership.

If you feel that you might mesh well with this clan, please visit diamondhq.enjin.com to submit an application today!

"To test the resolve and focus of our warriors, we must see how pure their hearts and minds endure the rigors of battle... only through fire may we see their true potential." - Councilor Zero

Before any prospective recruit may join Diamond Legion, they must endure the Purity Test.

The Purity Test
1. Conducted by a Warlord in Razer Comms Recruitment Channel (invite only)
2. A Solo mission chosen by the Council
3. Upon completion Council will decide membership acceptance
4. Recruit may use any gear or character they desire
5. Warlords may intercede at their discretion, if they see the recruit is getting overwhelmed
6. Decision of the Council is Final
7. A Purity Test may only be retaken once every 6 months if failed 

About Activity

In our real lives there are many different tasks such as work, school, college term papers and much much more that keep us busy. These are crucial to your survival, and to secure a future in your life as a citizen. These responsibilities are key to your ability to play as well as we do. That being said...  The Council and its Warlords realize that this is a game, in a fictional world. Real Life happens. But proper communication of any of the AAA's must be announced if it is going to be prolonged. Here are a few of the main instances, and proper communication of them to the Clan. 

School / Midterms / Finals 
Diamond Legion Member:   "I have finals in a couple of weeks and i need time to study. So, i will be off for a while. the finals will be over just before Christmas so I should be on after the holidays."  (This should be expressed to your Warlord or a Member of Diamond Legion who is a higher ranked player within the clan. It is the responsibility of the Higher Ranked member to contact a Warlord of this AAA) 

Medical / Injury / Tragedy
Diamond Legion Member:  "I am sick, I know we have an event but I feel miserable!"  or  "I am visiting my grandmother, she isn't doing too well, I wont be on for a couple of days(weeks) I will try to keep in touch) or "I broke my WASD's!!! Doctor said i cannot play for a couple months!" (All of these issues are perfectly fine. Get some rest, get recovered, go spend time with your loved ones... your health and family come first)

Away From Keyboard
Please limit this while in match or during a mission. Use Vocal Comms if you are typing a chronicle to us in chat. But if it is a mater of importance that requires you to leave in the middle of a match, let us know.  (Those who are in the squad and we will protect your character in-game till you get back)

AT ALL TIMES
Stay in contact via Razer Comms. In-Game events ride on active clan members within the event. Rewards require unity and activity. Missing an event may produce consequences.