Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Money Have You Spent On Warframe?

(PSN)Kazides

I have spent approx. $700 over the last two years.  I have extremely happy to do so because I absolutely love this game.  It's my way of showing support.  I am thinking about purchasing the next prime access pack and the new 3210 plat pack which would push me to over $1000. 00

Like I said, I love this game.

I have spent approx. $700 over the last two years.  I have extremely happy to do so because I absolutely love this game.  It's my way of showing support.  I am thinking about purchasing the next prime access pack and the new 3210 plat pack which would push me to over $1000. 00

Like I said, I love this game.

I am curious, if you buy the top prime access pack it comes with 3990 plat, why would you need to buy an additional plat pack worth another ~ 3500 plat? For what do you expect to need 7500? I am just asking out of curiosity! 

I've been playing warframe for above 2 years now.

I've spent, in total..

*drum roll*

*stop*

$10.

A double occasion of buying emergency platinum. Usually to buy OTHER people potatoes.

smh

Edit:

Now, this being said, I AM a trader, and I currently have around 400 platinum on my account.

Just enough to buy anything worth buying on a whim, but not enough to call myself rich.

Edited by Ordel

I've been playing warframe for above 2 years now.

I've spent, in total..

*drum roll*

*stop*

$10.

A double occasion of buying emergency platinum. Usually to buy OTHER people potatoes.

smh

Edit:

Now, this being said, I AM a trader, and I currently have around 400 platinum on my account.

Just enough to buy anything worth buying on a whim, but not enough to call myself rich.

I too have been playing 2 years and only spent $10, spent on plat during a 50% sale. this was enough to get the crucial mods and weapons i needed to fully build Valkyr, Mag, and Mesa. With those fully built i was able to farm T4, vaults, and end game for loot to sell in trading with which i bought cosmetics like immortal skins and such+^_^+

I do plan on spending $30 more if i ever get a 75% off. but not until then. And even then, that's more of a donation to DE for making a good game then because i actually need it+^_^+

$50 and have over 500 hours played, so less than $.10/hour? I paid as much as I am willing to pay for a single player game. If I get a 75% off coupon I may just drop another $25.

I stocked up on catalysts/reactora during the 241 sale, 2x10 each, and bought lots of slots.

Sad to say, probably too much. Grandmaster founders pack, and 3 or 4 max Prime Access packs. But, I've almost never had to farm because of it, so I can somewhat justify paying for the ridiculous amount of time I've saved as it's been far more enjoyable. I have over 1200 hours of game time logged in the last 2 and a half years, which I'd have burned out long ago if I farmed for everything.

Edit: accidentally posted from my wife's account. Fixed now

Steam says 452,63€ for me. Some smaller platinum packs, highest Ember P. pack (I actually got this one for christmas, but I'll still count it), Rhino P. accessories, highest Nova P. pack, Volt P. accessories and 4300 platinum with 75% applied somewhere in between. I'm currently planning on not buying the Ash P. PA when it comes out (maybe the accessories if they look amazing), but if the drop locations for the new stuff are absolutely f'ed up, I might change my mind and throw some more money at DE.