Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Update 16.7.2 + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Not sure if its because of the change for Nyx. But when ever I hit absorb I get a green particle wal infront of me when I first cast. My energy color is yellow, not a big deal but annoying preez fix dis.

Also @(*()$ AWESOME job DE you guys rock! Warframe is a game for the ages. Long live warframe. Keep up the awesome work.

Crash to dash at least for me is still not fixed. I've experienced crash to dash 3 times already this morning. I've been on for like an hour. Seriously wtf?

Crashing to home screen constantly

Sorry to hear about these crashes. Do you have any reproduction steps to offer so we can investigate?

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about these crashes. Do you have any reproduction steps to offer so we can investigate?

Thanks!

I noticed, while doing void runs (T4 ext, def, and surv) the 6 of the 8 runs i did dashboarded me and friends. A couple times i noticed i froze when i got hit by a bombard. Another it ran smoothly until i switched to my rakta ballistica, then it froze.

Each run i played Banshee, with Frost and Nova in my team, both primes. As far as companions we tried with and without kubrows and no difference. We ran a Mercury Apollodorus til 43 minutes no problems, then i used my rakta ballistica and it froze after its red veil effect.   Then i ran an ODS and it froze when i got hit by a tar moa's nano spores. 

Not sure if this helps, but that is what i've seen and my experiences with the crashes.

Ps I was host each time, i have a 60 download, 15 upload with, wired connection, open NAT. My one friend has a wireless, moderate NAT, with 3.53mbps download 1.01 upload. The other- wireless connection, open NAT, 15 download. 8.65 upload.    Hope that also helps.

Nyx Nemesis skin looks amazing, and I love the throwback to dark sector. It's nice to see it on sale on the marketplace, but I was wondering if you'll put the Excalibur Proto-Armor on the marketplace again. I missed it when you guys had your 2nd anniversary, because my game wouldn't install fast enough. So I was just curious about if it will appear in the marketplace before your 3rd anniversary.