Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Update 16.7.2 + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Nyx Nemesis skin looks amazing, and I love the throwback to dark sector. It's nice to see it on sale on the marketplace, but I was wondering if you'll put the Excalibur Proto-Armor on the marketplace again. I missed it when you guys had your 2nd anniversary, because my game wouldn't install fast enough. So I was just curious about if it will appear in the marketplace before your 3rd anniversary.

It will be available when we get the Excal rework. 

07/07/15 Hotfix (Please restart to receive):

Fixes:
• Fixed lingering shadows of dissolved Infested corpses.
• Fixed the Dojo Obstacle Course timer staying at 0.

Changes:
• Armored Agility, Animal Instinct, and Seeking Fury have been added to Nightmare rewards.
• Mag Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime have been removed from the drop tables.
• Syndicate sacrifices have been changed to accommodate Mag Prime and Boar Prime removal.
• Tweaked Archwing Interception reward tables to match normal Interception missions in terms of being rewarded Core bundles. 

Please restart to receive the Hotfix!

07/08/15 Hotfix #2 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

• Fixed the Boar Prime appearing in ultra rare Loot Crates. It has been replaced with the Scindo Prime Blueprint. 
• Fixed the Carrier Prime’s Carapace description reading the description for Wyrm Prime.

Xbox One Tenno, a second Hotfix has gone live! Please reboot to receive. 

You patched the description of the Carrier but not the incorrect stats that makes it "prime"?

Is it not supposed to have 150 armour and 400 health?

Thanks for pointing this bug out!

Prepping another Hotfix. 

07/08/15 Hotfix #3 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

• Fixed incorrect Carrier Prime stats.
• Fixed Nightmare Defense Missions acting as normal Defense Missions by rewarding players every 5 waves, as opposed to the intended 10 waves. 

Hotfix #3 is live!

so i have a issue the game has frozen on me a few times since this update to where i am in the void several things have happened.. 1 ash prime with blade storm has fallen through the map and 2nd level balcany's or whatever you wanna call them... i have also been kicked out of void defenses/survival t2-t3 farming for ash parts and players have recieved the rewards from the game freezing on my end to where i have lost the keys every time... i think i have lost 4-5 keys in the 2 days from freezing alone.. i thought you could only lose the key on a completion...? well this needs to be looked into oh and by the way after i got primce access my ash prime had -1/4 revives yes negative number to where i had to use platinum and platinum on revives from falling through the void with my ash prime... MEGAN need you to fix this and i feel in my opinion as a new gamer of maybe a month i have earned a decent amount of compensation for this irritating time especially with all the money i have dropped into the game already...

07/014/15 Hotfix #5 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

• Fixes Companions having Shields in 'No Shields' Nightmare missions.

*Please note that we're actively investigating recent crashing/freezing reports.

Hotfix #5 is live for your downloading pleasure! 

07/014/15 Hotfix #6 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

• Fixes Nova's Slipstream Helmet FX not following the helmet movement.

*Please note that we're actively investigating recent crashing/freezing reports.

Hotfix #6 is live!