Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Update 16.7.2 + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Yeah no S#&$ something we already know, was more aiming the question towards an ETA for the update

Wow calm down sir... There is no reason to get mad at someone just because they answered your question. I want the rework also but you don't see me yelling at strangers about it lol. If I had to guess it should be coming in a week or two...

Is it sad that I'm more excited about getting that new Syandona than I am about getting Excalijesus?

How come pc gets every thing before us its just stupid

Because the console versions have additional development required and must go through the appropriate vendor (Microsoft in our case) certification process. That is the price DE pays to have their game on the consoles and since we get to enjoy it on our console, I hardly think it is stupid.

and when are we geting excluiber update

Both consoles will get it in the next major update last I heard. That will not be until after our incoming stability release.

I noticed, while doing void runs (T4 ext, def, and surv) the 6 of the 8 runs i did dashboarded me and friends. A couple times i noticed i froze when i got hit by a bombard. Another it ran smoothly until i switched to my rakta ballistica, then it froze.

Each run i played Banshee, with Frost and Nova in my team, both primes. As far as companions we tried with and without kubrows and no difference. We ran a Mercury Apollodorus til 43 minutes no problems, then i used my rakta ballistica and it froze after its red veil effect. Then i ran an ODS and it froze when i got hit by a tar moa's nano spores.

Not sure if this helps, but that is what i've seen and my experiences with the crashes.

Ps I was host each time, i have a 60 download, 15 upload with, wired connection, open NAT. My one friend has a wireless, moderate NAT, with 3.53mbps download 1.01 upload. The other- wireless connection, open NAT, 15 download. 8.65 upload. Hope that also helps.

Awesome! Great job dude! It's insane to me that DE can not fix this issue. I'm telling myself that it's not that they can't...they're just not bothering since we're allegedly so close to receiving the next update. Why roll it out now when it can be bundled into the update?

I do find the lack of information about a resolution a tad insulting however. You can't tell me DE isn't experiencing these crashes to dash as well and doesn't know more than they're letting on.

Why so secretive? You can tell us DE, (most) of us are big kids, we can take it.

Edited by (XB1)Fiveinaline

Don't be mad he makes statements like that a lot. He really wants to be in the warframe counsel so bad lol. That's why he's always on the forums.

...I was one of the first Xbox players invited to the Council. I'm always here because I enjoy being here. I make statements like that, because it's all that is necessary to say.

We are all Tenno and have the same intentions and desires. There is no need to argue or go back and forth carrying a pointless issue. I am sure grizzly was not being sarcastic. Matty should have rephrased if he did not like the response. I am no mediator, I would prefer not to scroll down for update info and see drama. We are all grown, focus on the topic and do not let emotion run this thread. Have fun running your missions Tenno and enjoy your weekend.

...I was one of the first Xbox players invited to the Council. I'm always here because I enjoy being here. I make statements like that, because it's all that is necessary to say.

No because you like saying sarcastic things that rub other players the wrong way and you refuse to change man. Nobody wants to hear a sarcastic answer, they are looking for definite answers. And before you say anything your answer isn't a definite answer. Good Day

No because you like saying sarcastic things that rub other players the wrong way and you refuse to change man. Nobody wants to hear a sarcastic answer, they are looking for definite answers. And before you say anything your answer isn't a definite answer. Good Day

I give literal answers. When I'm being sarcastic, I use a different font. For future reference.

I didn't know where to ask this, and I do apologize for asking this on a thread that doesn't involve it. But can someone clarify if the next update comes out this upcoming Wednesday or next, and if it includes the Excalibur rework.

PC is supposed to be getting U17 Wednesday. Our next update is the stability update, which AFAIK includes nothing new. Excal rework will be in our 16.11.