Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Update 16.7.2 + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the stability build..........

Played tower survivals for over an hour for the first time in what has seemed like months.

A couple times there was noticeable lag and I said to myself.....here comes the crash to dash.....but I was wrong.

So far I am extremely happy with this build.  I am one happy stable goat.

a8c518f156b75aad377ab7c5294f75ce.jpg

yeah i didnt get rejected nor did it approve me

Correct, I waited almost 3 weeks before I received a response for my last emblem and another couple weeks for the next hotfix since it wasn't approved in time. First emblem was simple and only took a few days. Seems more complex, more time. Most likely to prevent using copyright material. If approved THEN it will be added to the next update or hotfix. So make sure this is the emblem you want. Patience is a virtue brother. If a month passes submit a help ticket. But should be reviewed by then.

Also while in frosts bubble it will have a black flicker.

I hope who ever's testing for XB1 has every frame unlocked. They need too, imo.

I've noticed using frosts snow globe that it flickers black when your inside it ,

Kinda like a light bulb that's gonna burn out

The flickering effect in Frost's Snowglobe has been logged for a fix. Thank you!

i i have been playing for a while and have wondered why there arent a lot more color choices for the kubrow or the dojos and solar rails themselves. itd be really nice to see more colors released just so that the dojos, solar rails, and the kubrows have a much wider variation of colors for a more unique variation

I came here to give credit to where credit is due. I won't lie, I have done a ton of complaining when it came to the crash to dash/disconnect from game type of issues that some of the XBone community has experienced. But it seems with this last hotfix (knock on wood) my issues have been resolved. So to whoever at DE was responsible for this I say "Cheers" this virtual round is on me.

Ok wasup DE with the update getting a lil frustrated watching pc have all the fun and console is sitting in the background give us something.

Please stop moaning you can clearly see from the News section on the Liset the update has been submitted to Microsoft and will be released once Microsoft have finished testing the build

Oh really? And, how are you so certain of that?

How uncertain are you Grizz? Plus everyone should know or will know that PC has had Warframe for over a year before PS4 and Xbox One (note not actual time of gap between systems. If you know time feel free to comment politely if not...) so to complain on why you have to wait for U17 buy a computer download warframe get a controller unless you can transition really well to the pc controls. Problem solved. :D