The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issue [Megathread - Resolved]

UrbanHermit

Not to be a jerk, but y'all are kind of asking for these things by playing on the day of an update.

When, have you ever, seen an online game experience a large update and NOT have login issues, new bugs, new glitches, new annoyances, getting kicked off and generally just having nothing go right?

That's kind of part of having a game. I think in my entire online gaming life, I've only seen one game ever have a major update and it all worked perfectly the day of update... and incidentally, that game was Warframe.

Give them a break.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/482476-no-update-week-of-wednesday-july-1-canadian-holiday/

You're welcome, citizen.

Not to be a jerk, but y'all are kind of asking for these things by playing on the day of an update.

When, have you ever, seen an online game experience a large update and NOT have login issues, new bugs, new glitches, new annoyances, getting kicked off and generally just having nothing go right?

That's kind of part of having a game. I think in my entire online gaming life, I've only seen one game ever have a major update and it all worked perfectly the day of update... and incidentally, that game was Warframe.

Give them a break.

i swear you dont read or look around much do you ?

DERebecca has all ready said that there will be no patch this week...

Just got kicked when trying to join my Dojo, now I can't log in. It would seem the issue still persists.

This may be helpful: it doesn't seem to kick me while in solo mode. This is just an observation, more testing would be required to say definitively that it only happens outside of solo.

Investigating current login issues- hang tight! 

Oh, thank the Lotus. Valkyr has come to save us all.

Edited by Ajreil

Been noticing that this is somehow related to the mission reward screen.  Always keep getting booted right at that screen.  Same goes for my brother.

Thankfully though, haven't had anything decent loot to gripe about.  So we're taking a break until it gets resolved for good.

For some reason I was under the impression that the update was being skipped over one day.

Oh well. Point still stands... at least part of its legs are standing anyway. Like a Loony Toons character's charred remains after being hit by a giant red acme rocket...

o3o

i swear you dont read or look around much do you ?

DERebecca has all ready said that there will be no patch this week...

I do it solely to irritate you and you alone sugar lumpkins.

I had read two things this week, one being that we wouldn't get an update on Weds, and another that it would actually be on the 2nd. I don't spend my every waking second obsessing over every single detail of information that comes out on a game I play in my spare time. Despite my addiction to the game and unyielding love for it, I'm not a raving lunatic that makes passive aggressive jabs at people for not being 100% up-to-date with everything that is going on every single second of a beta video game's development cycle.

Edited by DiosGX

Give them a break.

They are adults, they can handle criticism. And we NEED to tell them when things are blowing up otherwise how do you expect them to fix things?

Also, it's not a patch day. And no, we shouldn't expect or excuse loot, rewards, and exp not showing up. It's a problem for DE as much as it is for us.

I think you don't play enough online games if you think this is the only one that has had a perfect patch launch. I've seen Warframe have some completely broken patches. Not because of things unforeseeable either. But because DE didn't fix known bugs beforehand and it caused some major screw up.

Edited by Lowsodium

That's weird.  When I logged into Warframe a couple of hours ago xbox installed an update for Warframe and then when Warframe loaded it pulled an additional update prior to the first screen where you press "A" to start.