The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Issue [Megathread - Resolved]

UrbanHermit

Still having issues. Can stay in the game, but I am not receiving anything from mission. No exp, loot, void rewards, or anything really. Or if I do complete a mission, I have to relog because the UI broke.

And I was just now kicked from the game.

Login failure again!!

It's almost as if they don't want us to play Warframe during the summer!

Perhaps this is the DE way of telling us to go outside & play??

LMAO!!

oh come on i can't go back to the real life. I do not even know which month we have now.

Not to be a jerk, but y'all are kind of asking for these things by playing on the day of an update.

When, have you ever, seen an online game experience a large update and NOT have login issues, new bugs, new glitches, new annoyances, getting kicked off and generally just having nothing go right?

That's kind of part of having a game. I think in my entire online gaming life, I've only seen one game ever have a major update and it all worked perfectly the day of update... and incidentally, that game was Warframe.

Give them a break.

lol, still not able to log in myself

Not to be a jerk, but y'all are kind of asking for these things by playing on the day of an update.

When, have you ever, seen an online game experience a large update and NOT have login issues, new bugs, new glitches, new annoyances, getting kicked off and generally just having nothing go right?

That's kind of part of having a game. I think in my entire online gaming life, I've only seen one game ever have a major update and it all worked perfectly the day of update... and incidentally, that game was Warframe.

Give them a break.

they said today would be a hotfix, don't know of this big update you are talking about. they didn't have any update planned with the holiday they had yesterday.

Edited by darksithis002

When, have you ever, seen an online game experience a large update and NOT have login issues, new bugs, new glitches, new annoyances, getting kicked off and generally just having nothing go right?

Give them a break.

Except that there isnt going to be an update this week....

Give them a break.

This isn't a patch day, it's just a random Thursday.

Each time I do a mission it auto-logs me out. Except the log-in screen doesn't even load. The bar at the bottom of the screen stays empty no matter what. This makes me lose all the loot I gain in missions. Anyone else having this problem? And also, anyone know how to fix it?

Noticed there is a correlation between the end of mission reward screen and getting logged out.  My brother and I ran two missions and we're get booted at the mission reward screen.  Haven't continued because we don't want to end up with some good loot and lose it to this bug.

Give them a break.

There was no update announcement.