The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan: Silence Of The Night (Aiming Toward Dedication And Intense Play)

NyxSilence

INTRODUCTION

NyxSilence here. I am getting a clan together for hardcore play and dedication. A little about the Dojo itself: It is massive and always increasing in size. Personal project of mine. I have 18000 platinum dedicated to making this clan the best in addition to small Dojo quests and prizes for actions (i.e. Rank Up). Currently the labs are maxed. I add decorations as I see fit. Recently added the False Profit statue (go me). The Zen Garden is almost complete, as well as other recreational tasks like the duel rooms and the parkour hall. Next project I think i will create a music room. Lastly as the clan expands I will build a second computer to act as the Clan Caretaker the medium of which messages to myself when I am away be it job related or otherwise, messages submitted to that "NPC" will be seen by myself.

NORMAL INGAME TASKS GIVEN BY DOJO

As it was said before I am working toward intense riveting gameplay with small requirements. A few great examples would be "Complete a mission with ONLY A MACHINE PISTOL SIDEARM maxed with Fire rate mods." Tasks of this nature would yeild bonuses such as plat or harder tasks rewarding a weapon of choice. Possibilities are endless. Rank Up is always a great step in Warframe. The levels are as follows: 0-1 10p, 2 is 20p..all the way to 300p for level 30 (whenever this becomes possible because there is only so much gear). Weekly as well as monthly tasks exist too. Whoever gets the most kills of any kind per week over 1000 is in the running. This also goes into the dojo creation. There are "trophy rooms" in the dojo dedicated to 10,000 kills of x,y,z faction. Every time 10000 kills of ie Grineer are killed, a totem will be built as a milestone sort-of-speak. This is also costly. So there comes the next requirement. Per week it is asked that 40000 credits is given to the clan for development (and clan battles when they become effective again). This will keep overall development at maximum pace.

BEHAVIOURAL AND CULTURAL COMMUNITY STANDARDS

I'm not stupid. I realize that this is the internet. Having said, heat of the moment word choice is perfectly fine with me. However, I draw the line at intentionally greiving i.e. failing by any means on purpose to waste keys, being excepted into the dojo and buying all the bps and leaving without assisting the clan (your name WILL be recorded), and lastly putting down individuals that mess up some way then you hold a pseudo grude against them and harrass them continuously and I get a complaint. These actions will be fixed on a very generous and kind basis. Putting it out now: 5 report rule. 1: don't do that again. 2: demotion in clan and removed privilages for 24-48 hours then given back. 3: same as 2 except a week. 4: I personally put your name up to DE and report you. 5: banned permenatly.

Seeing how most things like League of Legends or Steam even do this, shouldn't be too hard to comply.

Case and point: be hard, but not an overly excessive jerk (watered down word choice).

COMMUNICATION

This one is more of a pain in the butt than hot-sauce (Eyyyyyy XDDD). If you have a voice comm type of any kind even if it's WF itself and we work out the kinks, that is 90 times better and faster than typing. Skype, Razer, Team Speak, Curse etc. are perfect. My name for those is still my ingame name for WF. Easy to find. Seeing as how IN REAL LIFE communication equipment is my actual job next to fixing computers, this is kinda a close one to me. Please break silence.

OTHER MEDIA

I am more than okay with streaming, video, screenshotting and doing let's plays. A FB page or something of the like taken on by a member is greatly encouraged. Also, a colaboration to design a new clan name or even a clan emblem is perfectly fine too. I will foot that bill when need be. Otherwise make this your art playground if you wish.

CLOSING

My hopes for this clan to grow into one of the great Moon Clans is one things I'd like to see someday. For now we must start somewhere. I await your submittions.

~Silence of the Night  -NyxSilence