The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm A Solid Player Looking For A New Clan

(PSN)Tripsdaddy84

Hey fellow tenno I am 30 years old mastery rank of 15 very close to 16 I've been playing since the release of the ps4 it was the first game I played on the new ps4 and have been hooked on it ever since. I have a mic I play daily and follow all dev streams I'm just not happy with my current clan it has over 100 players and only about 5 of them are on at a time and can never get help for tower missions even with the alliance. I do not want to pay insane fees I'm just looking for an active solid clan with good alliances I always chip in on clan builds etc.. and I don't have a problem playing with females etc.. so if you think I can benefit your clan contact me here or on psn @ tripsdaddy84 and I'll switch clans if your clan is what I'm looking for hope to find a good clan also I'm looking for an active storm to

moon clan

Edited by (PS4)Tripsdaddy84

Check us out here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/449308-shadows-of-the-wolves-recruiting-mature-players/

The dojo has changed (Warwolf is going to update the post when he has time), but other stuff remains the same. If you feel we are right for you, just let us know and we will send you an invite. Good luck Tenno and even if we are not the right fit, I hope you find a good clan soon. Happy hunting.

EDIT: Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. Jeff

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

I'm still looking for a clan I did get contacted by smaller clans but I really want to be in a larger clan at least storm but prefer mountain or moon.  Like I said I am a really good solid player always willing to help with anything I am considerate and mature and very loyal I'm looking for a clan to call home as long as the game exists all I ask is that the clan is active contact me here or psn @ tripsdaddy84 I will be playing on and off most of the day today and I do have a mic if you want to speak to me directly after playstation network is fixed and comes back on

Edited by (PS4)Tripsdaddy84