Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.10.2

DE_Adam

yeah putted on the dog`s exhaust Sarynn / Ember / Volt Hidroid all Elemental warframes are really Screwed off from Digital Extremes I can say ***** ** ! FROST rework i hope to be Not a Fail of DE! But they Must Increase the Damage of Frost / Volt /Sarryn/ Ember/ and Hidroid if they Dont buff them and Rework them in the future this will give us Call that they dont do their job well :(

Wel you forgot about Oberon - radiation element frame

No, even in team play she is bad. Worse in fact because other frames ability's eclipse hers easily. The ONLY thing she does well is killing low lvl enemies without needing to recasts her ult as often as other frames like Saryn.

I love ember, I really do. She is my favorite frame. But she is in a bad place.

i have no issues killing high lvl enemies in a team or even solo for that matter lol and this is what seperates people like me who actually play ember from people like you who want every frame to faceroll DPS

Infested Changes:

• Tar-Mutalist’s AoE tar and Nanite Swarms can now be destroyed by AoE or melee damage.
  • The Nanite Swarm’s screen-darkening visual effect and duration has been reduced.
  • Nanite Swarms have a reduced duration when travelling to players and now last 6 seconds when travelling in the environment.

Fixes:

• Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission. 

Big thanks for that!

Also that Hydroid is not an elemental frame. He deals Finisher DMG, not ice.

If im wrong or  you wrong  but  Water is his element xD?

ZEPHYR  ELEMENT = AIR NEED  50% MORE DAMAGE in 4th abbility too ultra weak warframe 

NOVA ELEMENT - ANTYMATTER

BANSHEE - SOUND

HIdroid - WATER

Ember - Fire 

Frost - COLD ICE 

Volt - Electricity 

Oberon - radiation 

Edited by GlaciemMortiss

i have no issues killing high lvl enemies in a team or even solo for that matter lol and this is what seperates people like me who actually play ember from people like you who want every frame to faceroll DPS

Nice of you to start attacking my character instead of trying to maintain an actual discussion, it really shows what kind of person you are. I don't care what you say you can do, Ember is simply not comparable to other frames like Saryn, Excal, or Mesa when it comes to killing enemies. They are frames that you don't have to depend on your primary weapon to do the job for you.

I would like to see you try to keep up in kills vs a Saryn in a T4E.

Edited by Lowsodium

The Ember changes seem nice and fun and all but I really wished they put some work on her Ult.  I'm tired of not being able to make a focus build for it and have to resort to a balance build. I'd really like to focus on certain traits of the ability over others so something like removing the duration would've been lovely :)

Fixes:

• Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission. 

Why not simply:

• Fixed Ordis consecutively talking for ever.

?

Oh and yeah, got my Animal Instinct on my 3rd try (Jupiter, Amalthea - ftw!). GG.

Edited by Pacheon

This kind of attitude is literally, exactly, why we can't have nice things. 

Would you rather they just ignore her? 

They are ignoring her.  A cast speed buff to world on fire isn't going to change things, the problem with the ability is that it's a drain ability that you have to recast in the first place.  And the accelerant 'buff' makes it look an awful lot like they've ignored ember so much that they don't actually know how her abilities work.

and then you woke up and realized that ember is not like all the other damage frames she great at what she does and there is no I in team so...

You're right, she's not.  Ember's primary function, from her abilities, is to get CC out of them while she uses accelerant to deal damage with fire-modded weapons.  This patch will buff ember's actual functionality exactly none.  This is why it's not some kind of great patch that DE should be praised for.  At least, not for Ember purposes.

Nice of you to start attacking my character instead of trying to maintain an actual discussion, it really shows what kind of person you are. I don't care what you say you can do, Ember is simply not comparable to other frames like Saryn, Excal, or Mesa when it comes to killing enemies. They are frames that you don't have to depend on your primary weapon to do the job for you.

I would like to see you try to keep up in kills vs a Saryn in a T4E.

did you just compare ember to saryn? for one miasma has a WIDE range and again is also CORROSIVE the only thing youll be doing in T4E is spamming 4 GG but thats exactly whats wrong with warframe powers. ember is the full package that makes full use of all 4 abilities not just one and in T4E i dont need to compete because its PVE as long as all the enemies die there is no problem but i can tell you i wont hold the team back like some people do in T4E if anything they both work well together in that aspect because of the fact enemies are taking constant damage.

did you just compare ember to saryn? for one miasma has a WIDE range and again is also CORROSIVE the only thing youll be doing in T4E is spamming 4 GG but thats exactly whats wrong with warframe powers. ember is the full package that makes full use of all 4 abilities not just one and in T4E i dont need to compete because its PVE as long as all the enemies die there is no problem but i can tell you i wont hold the team back like some people do in T4E if anything they both work well together in that aspect because of the fact enemies are taking constant damage.

Fine then. T4S or D. What can Ember bring to the table that another frame can't do better. CC? No. Damage? No. Defense/longevity? No. Healing? No, Buffs? No. Debuffs? No.

Sure someone can work in a team as Ember, but that's because there are primary weapons people can use that do most of the work. In that case it's not Ember that's doing the work, it's the Soma Prime.

Edited by Lowsodium

So... why did AKSOMATI, of all weapons, get a reloadspeed buff? I mean, sure, its reload was a bit lengthy, but it also one of the most powerful automatic pistols with its crits and has a big magazine, so that was ok, wasn't it?

What about the Tigris? The Lex family? The Seer? The Kraken? And the... ah, you know what? Screw feedback, you don't care about balance anyway, I'm not even gonna bother with this crap where you just cater to the "FoTM" bling bling sh!t and other similar male-cow-excrement -.-

woot!

tnx for that DE!

GUxdvkJ.png

^^^^

We need this as an alternate skin for Ember. Some sort of "pumpkin queen" or "ghostfire" skin.

On a related note glad to see that DE's gotten the shovels out and dug up Ember. Poor girl needs a little love.

Ember Changes:

The following changes have been made to Ember in both PvE and Conclave:

• Casting animations for World on Fire have been shortened to match Fire Blast’s.
  • The base duration of Ember’s Accelerant is now 30 seconds regardless of rank.
  • Ember’s Accelerant now provides a buff to casting speed for the duration of the Ability (Equivalent to a max-rank Natural Talent).
  • Ember’s Accelerant will now display a duration timer in the player’s HUD.

Very interesting change, does accelerant casting speed works on allies or self only?