Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.10.2

DE_Adam

Fine then. T4S or D. What can Ember bring to the table that another frame can't do better. CC? No. Damage? No. Defense/longevity? No. Healing? No, Buffs? No. Debuffs? No.

Sure someone can work in a team as Ember, but that's because there are primary weapons people can use that do most of the work. In that case it's not Ember that's doing the work, it's the Soma Prime.

the only units in Tower Suvival and Tower Defense that matter are the bombards heavy gunners healer ancients and guess what? against C. Flesh and I. Flesh heat damage is +50%

Edited by EinheriarJudith

We'll have to see if Ordis is fixed. This was said to be fixed before. As was the invisible Syndicate Marks, although 90% of the time my Syndicate Marks are still invisible to me, though not to anyone else in the party. 

Infested Changes:

• The Nanite Swarm’s screen-darkening visual effect and duration has been reduced.
  • Nanite Swarms have a reduced duration when travelling to players and now last 6 seconds when travelling in the environment.

Fixes:

• Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission. 

My eyes and ears thank you.

the only units in Tower Suvival and Tower Defense that matter are the bombards heavy gunners healer ancients and quess what? against C. Flesh and I. Flesh heat damage is +50%

Kinda seems like you are trying to dodge the question there. No need to tell me how armor mechanics works.

Ember would have problems trying to kill a bombard with her abilitys. Since WoF targets enemies at random, even those ones you consider low priority, I guess her WoF is doing pointless damage most of the time.

Do you honestly believe spamming 1 or 3 is a good strategy for Ember in the Void? Even with accelerant, her damage is not high enough to kill anything in a timely manner.

Edited by Lowsodium

Kinda seems like you are trying to dodge the question there. No need to tell me how armor mechanics works.

Ember would have problems trying to kill a bombard with her abilitys. Since WoF targets enemies at random, even those ones you consider low priority, I guess her WoF is doing pointless damage most of the time.

Do you honestly believe spamming 1 or 3 is a good strategy for Ember in the Void? Even with accelerant, her damage is not high enough to kill anything in a timely manner.

Ember brings sustained DPS(sustain: to strenthen or support) and CC. saying that ember doesnt bring much to the void is like saying mag doesnt bring much to the void and in both cases its incorrect. the so called DPS frames you speak of are few in number of the top DPS frames there is excal ash mirage and saryn. the point of ember has already been argued in another topic. i will not argue it further here but one gets tired of carrying groups which i do on ember quite easily wether its T4 or T3 or high lvl planet.

Thanks for the buffs.

BTW...

Still no fix for:

1.Deactivating Excalibur's Exalted Blade makes me Unarmed:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/479039-deactivating-excaliburs-exalted-blade-makes-me-unarmed/

2.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

3.Decreased melee weapon range and messed up hit box (since U16.5):
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

4.Invisible Syndicate Medallions

5.Client side suffers unusual delay for weapon holster animation to start even the game is not lagging at all:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425122-i-have-been-thinking-why-is-weapon-swap-speed-so-slow/

6.Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

Edited by aerosoul1337

OH MY. That's dirty good sir.

I'm gonna play some infested missions with her sir I don't know what your kinky mind told you but was incorrect.

Also as an update, it's great, being able to cast it so fast, like a dream for when it was 3.5 seconds long

Ember feels the same to me, and if I'm being honest the new WoF animation looks less impressive/powerful looking and feels clunky as there is a moment at the end where you just sit.

I am happy about the Infested changes and Aksomati reload change though, I'm gonna get to building Aksomati again and give it another go.