Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.10.2

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Primed Pistol Gambit having a senselessly gimped base value. Seriously DE, in that one poll, almost 90% of the voters agreed that it should not have been reduced from the original base value.

Also, thanks for the update, changes and fixes were most welcome.

Personally I was okay with the Aksomati having a longish reload. I would've much preferred a larger ammo reserve, but I guess I can't explain. Can't argue with any of the other changes though, and I'll have to take Ember for a spin again.

Well, SOME PEOPLE (cough cough) seem to be annoyed at how casting high damage abilities at the speed of sound isn't "what Ember needed" and thinks she's not high-damage, high DPS enough.

One, if SHE CASTS AT THE SPEED OF SOUND how is she low DPS? Seriously....

Two, if you feel like you're not doing enough damage, then why don't you, I dunno, USE. YOUR. WEAPONS.

Along with others of similar profile pictures, I thank you for the Ember buffs. I don't mean to sound like too much of a pretentious donkis when I say that I may be one of the few avid Ember fans who could care less about the current state of World on Fire. Accelerant will always be where Ember really shines, and I'm glad it got some love. It's always fun using augments and Accelerant to give your whole team the literal firepower they need to push through to the higher levels. Ember doesn't need to do more damage individually because she's able to give allies magnitudes more.

Buffs and fixes? And enemy nerfs?

DE YOU'RE BEING TOO NICE, YOU'RE PLANNING SOMETHING EVIL AREN'T YOU?!

Love you all the same <3.

Although still no fix for Simulor not able to equip Firestorm.

haha lol, just wait for the warframe nerfs :P

hmph, how about doing the same to small room on fire what you did to roar and accelerant, specifically make the duration reasonable, or maybe make it so that it doesn't have a duration and just turns off when we run out of energy or otherwise cancel it. might encourage people to play ember before the re-work that makes her worthwhile again.

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

DE_Adam, on 26 Mar 2015 - 6:31 PM, said:snapback.png

•  
  • Fixed Clients not seeing properly colored weapon trails from their weapons.
  •  

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

STILL NOT FIXED !

FIRST REPORTED IN DECEMBER !!!!!

I DONT CARE WHAT AWESOME UPDATES YOU RELEASE !!!! I DONT CARE TO PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE OF THIS !!!! ALWAYS MY COLOR BUGGED !!!!!! NO FIX AFTER MONTHS !!!!!!!!

DON'T BLAME ME FOR MY BEHAVIOR NOW !!! MY FRUSTRATION ABOUT THIS IS NOW EXPLODING WHY ???? IGNORED TOO MUCH !!!!!!!

Edited by Xennocide420

Accelerant only buffs Ember's cast speed, not anyone else's.

Oh and World On Fire is still single-target.

Ember still hot garbage.

yeah.... nice feed back -_-

but accelerant buff is really a thing....

With ember play style , giving her +60% casting speed , resume to give her a huge buff (think 50% more dps)

if you know the immortality phase of her skills , it give her some nice def too

(Oberon would be plz to have that kind of buffs)

Edited by Tsoe

Additions:

Ember Changes:

The following changes have been made to Ember in both PvE and Conclave:

• Casting animations for World on Fire have been shortened to match Fire Blast’s.
  • The base duration of Ember’s Accelerant is now 30 seconds regardless of rank.
  • Ember’s Accelerant now provides a buff to casting speed for the duration of the Ability (Equivalent to a max-rank Natural Talent).
  • Ember’s Accelerant will now display a duration timer in the player’s HUD.

Infested Changes:

• Tar-Mutalist’s AoE tar and Nanite Swarms can now be destroyed by AoE or melee damage.
  • The Nanite Swarm’s screen-darkening visual effect and duration has been reduced.
  • Nanite Swarms have a reduced duration when travelling to players and now last 6 seconds when travelling in the environment.

Changes:

• Reduced the Aksomati’s reload time from 2.8 to 1.4.
  • Removed enemy scaling from some Mastery Rank tests available in the Relay.
  • Improved handling of cache corruption for certain resource types; in the event of corruption there should be less need to do a manual verify pass from the launcher.
  • Nightmare assassinate missions will no longer select the "mission time limit" challenge mode.

Fixes:

• Fixed charged beams from the Opticor not aiming properly when fired by Mirage’s clones.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur in the Dojo relating to the leaderboard in the Obstacle Course.
  • Fixed enemies focusing their attacks on player Sentinels after Banshee’s Silence has been cast.
  • Fixed the shadows of Infested enemies lingering behind after disintegration.
  • Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission. 

Finally they fixed Ordis's looping rambling :D