The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The High Guardians Is Now Recruiting!

DespisedOne

This is a clan looking for casual players; seasoned and beginners are welcomed. We want to provide a platform for players who know what they are doing to acquire clan-tech weapons, while helping new players ease into the diverse game, Warframe. We are a very casual clan. We do the occasional void missions and whatnot but not mainly for rewards but for fun! There aren't many of us yet but we did research a fair amount and built a fair amount for a skeleton crew. We are eager to make this into a thriving community!

For all you casual players out there that are scared to join because you might not want to or can't commit often to the clan, don't worry! We ourselves are very casual players. We just ask for a bare commitment to building or researching things, but most importantly, we just ask your loyalty to this small but friendly community!

New players, we will try our best to ease you into the game if you so choose to join us :)

Edit: Due to a bit of confusion on my part, if you wish to join, I would prefer that you PMed me or left a comment here rather than add me on Warframe since I might not realize that you wanted to join. And please forgive if I don't reply quickly as I might be away from computer. Thank you :)

Edited by DespisedOne

heya would you be interested in merging our clans

Can we discuss this over pm? I'lll send you one.

Hey, I'd love to join your clan! I'm a casual beginner and I'd like to meet some cool people to play with. I'm willing to contribute to the clan in any way possible!

You are accepted, welcome and enjoy your time!

It would be my honor to join The High Guardians.

- INT3R4CTIV3

It would be MY pleasure to have you.