The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

For some reason I was expecting a bear of some kind to be there too.

fixed the spelling for ya

*sips drink*

you are indeed worthy as an opponet you have my respects. my battlestation will pitty you and not fry you with a 200,000c heat laser beam

get it, its a laptop that overheats alot and heat laser and, well nevermind. *continues to sip drink*

Edited by CombatTeddy

HOUSE CLEANING on October 28th
People who are missing for more than 30days without any note will be removed from the clan
as I'll assume they no longer interested in our community nor Warframe.
Make sure to send me a note or log on before then.

HOUSE CLEANING on October 28th

People who are missing for more than 30days without any note will be removed from the clan

as I'll assume they no longer interested in our community nor Warframe.

Make sure to send me a note or log on before then.

3spooky5me

Well, guess what PGO?

After a monthly trial, I've oficially started my first job ever! hooray! :D

I'll be doing QA testing for that HUGE company that has been arround since the very first bussiness machine, and we all know but I won't mention here. (AKA figure it by yourself :P)

So... maybe I won't be as active as before, loging in every hour day and such. I'll try to do my best, but I can't promise anything.

I may or may not keep lurking here, because is just too funny to miss it.

If I can't make it, please, fell free to kick me out for being a bad tentacle  in order to make room for the new tentacles to come.

I know, I'm not the most active/chatty member of the clan, (*COUGHnevertalkedonTS3COUGHCOUGH*). and I've been mostly lurking in this thread, but I have had an awesome time playing warframe and/or enjoying this lovely community. Oh boy they were good times. Hanging out in the dojo, contribootin' (tehe) every resource I could spare to the researchs, being eaten multiple times by the dojo despite my efforts, going out in missions, derpin' arround when we first built the obstacle course, or when DERebbecca visited the dojo. (Do you remember that? Seems like it was eons ago for me.)

I wish my english was good enough to write everything I remember and the good times I had here, but this should do it.

I'll gladly hand my place here for someone else if it's needed, just make sure those new recruits can enjoy this as much as I did.

Well, that's all I guess. I should go to bed.

I wish you guys all the best. 

(If I don't get kicked or something, just ignore this :P or not, it's ok.) 

Also, don't you dare to stop being the awesome human beings you are guys, or I'll be back from the grave and kick everyone's &#!.

Edited by Dreykan

Spotless XD

ll9brhR.jpg

DAT VIEW. {HEAVY BREATHING INTENSIFIES}
That's my post in the forum on your monitor screen ! Hi Me !

Well, guess what PGO?

After a monthly trial, I've oficially started my first job ever! hooray! :D

I'll be doing QA testing for that HUGE company that has been arround since the very first bussiness machine, and we all know but I won't mention here. (AKA figure it by yourself :P)

So... maybe I won't be as active as before, loging in every hour day and such. I'll try to do my best, but I can't promise anything.

I may or may not keep lurking here, because is just too funny to miss it.

If I can't make it, please, fell free to kick me out for being a bad tentacle  in order to make room for the new tentacles to come.

I know, I'm not the most active/chatty member of the clan, (*COUGHnevertalkedonTS3COUGHCOUGH*). and I've been mostly lurking in this thread, but I have had an awesome time playing warframe and/or enjoying this lovely community. Oh boy they were good times. Hanging out in the dojo, contribootin' (tehe) every resource I could spare to the researchs, being eaten multiple times by the dojo despite my efforts, going out in missions, derpin' arround when we first built the obstacle course, or when DERebbecca visited the dojo. (Do you remember that? Seems like it was eons ago for me.)

I wish my english was good enough to write everything I remember and the good times I had here, but this should do it.

I'll gladly hand my place here for someone else if it's needed, just make sure those new recruits can enjoy this as much as I did.

Well, that's all I guess. I should go to bed.

I wish you guys all the best. 

(If I don't get kicked or something, just ignore this :P or not, it's ok.) 

Also, don't you dare to stop being the awesome human beings you are guys, or I'll be back from the grave and kick everyone's @$$.

*POPS RAINBOW CHAMPAGNE*
LET IT RAIN BABY !
CONGRATS DREY-KUN !

I'd leave my current clan totally not 'cause it's like, 90% dead just to join this one...  But alas, recruitment is closed...

I'm not fangirling or anything... Heh heh... 

Yui, I love you...

She's supposed to be cleaning soon, but then they patched new stuff and people probably showed up again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd leave my current clan totally not 'cause it's like, 90% dead just to join this one...  But alas, recruitment is closed...

I'm not fangirling or anything... Heh heh... 

Yui, I love you...

we'll be getting more space soon, there may be a recruitment open, I'll let you know :D