Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Chris, and I would like to join your clan. I am from Australia, the continent of drop bears and many other deadly animals. I am currently taking a gap year from uni.

My IGN is Kgul. I actually started playing Warframe when it came out in beta, but I didn't get into the game at the time and now I regret not getting the founder's pack for Excalibur Prime.

I play computer games, watch anime, read manga, play badminton, cook and occasional draw random anime characters for fun. I've played a lot of different games, but the games I've spent the most time playing will probably be DotA and Mabinogi. As for anime I am shifting to the slice of life and psychological genre instead of the typical shonen/action/comedy. It's hard to pick a favourite movie, but if I had to it will probably be Spirited Away. I enjoy cooking, mainly because I am too poor to go out to nice restaurants, and trying out new recipes from the internet can be fun.

I've read the rules and they are reasonable.

I don't think I will be able to join you guys on Teamspeak because of my time zone.

Lastly, awesome pink tentacles. 

About yourself:

I'm 19 year old. I was born and live in Brazil. Mostly looking for a laidback clan with a friendly and chill community.

Your In-Game Name:

Mukiz

Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play: 

LotR triology is pretty high in my "must watch" list. I enjoy meat a lot. Not really into fandoms, but I enjoy reading manga when I have time (helps when learning english). Besides Warframe, I usually play Ragnarok Online, "Total War" games or whatever co-op is hot at the moment with my friends.

Hi call me Nikki! I'm 20, I live in Virginia, and a year away from an art degree.  I'm currently looking for a clan to join once Rathuum is over as mine as become officially dead and I need new warframe friends and you guys seem super chill. also I love your chibis they are the cutest!

My IGN is Tutshill Tornado 

Oh gosh I guess my favorite movie right now is Easy A but it's a close tie with Deadpool. I love anything with chocolate, especially oreos. I don't really have a favorite fandom I just kinda rotate obsessions. I've been playing garry's mod and league of legends for a little over 3 years now although I don't really play league by myself anymore, other then that I'm always looking to play new games and will try anything I can get my hands on.

I tried to join Teamspeak to introduce myself and see if I could meet you guys since but my mic started acting up on me. And I understand and accept the rules.

Edited by TutshillTornado

• 1 month later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hello. I used to play warframe on PS4 about 2 years ago.That was when I sold my PS4 and came to PC gaming. I played various games but didn't like the fact that they didn't have PS4 to PC warframe migration. I started playing warframe again and I really like it. I am a full time Mechanical engineering student and I like to play while have fun.

Tell us Your In-Game Name.

PictorialTemplar

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

My favorite movie is Secret life of Arthur Mitty. My favorite food is lamb shawarma. I really love clannad and usagi drop. I also like the films from studio ghibli. I play Trine, Witcher, Borderlands 2.

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

I have read the rules and agreements thoroughly.

DONOT PM me ingame, I'm mostly AFK or in mission. Also I WILL NOT accept you if you send me a request pm in game

I understand your policy.

If you wanna be deeper into the clan, feel free to join us on our Teamspeak, no need to wait for invitation, just hop on TS address; 108.61.25.67:10947 or ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947, see if we get along fine, if you like it here and other people enjoy your stay.

I will join and talk with members. On PS4, almost everyone used to talk on mic including myself. I have a mic and want to speak on warframe but nobody ever has a mic on. So definitely going to use teamspeak.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

21 years old proud Canadian and we do love our bacon, just throwing it out there.i play warframe on the playstation (MR 12)but wanted a more salty community so i joined warframe(PC)... family runs a restaurant so i guess i play mostly in the evening and on only day off IF i get a day off, if im not playing then im usually on youtube, work work work work work work, or out of town. i am duh chirese so feel to pay 50 cents to talk to me in cantonese or mando becuz i AM asian, im supposed to be cheap...BUT IM FRIENDLY~~~;)

wanted to join a clan cuz its boring when you start a new game. more people you play with the more merrier it gets. i dont use my mic as much cuz im usually listening to music while im playing, but when a group convo starts i will contribute. i have some kind of knowledge about this game so i im willing to help other new players on mission, mods, items, etc. im always willing to help unless im busy. 
 Tell us Your In-Game Name.

OwLSleepAtNIght is the name! friend said i was like an owl cuz im nocturnal and owls dont sleep at night(get the irony?and it sounds like i'll sleep at night so i guess double irony? OvO) or call me kashin~
 Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

favourite movie: have to say spirited away cuz hayao miyazaki is the shyt! runner up is totoro for his cuddliness 

favourite food: sashimi not sushi theres a difference!!! or a juicy steak, preferably rare tenderloin, mmm~~~

fandom: not a huge anime fan but i do enjoy watching it. game of thrones cuz emilia clarke is bae, good story though O.O

other games: i do play league but not too good at it. i play some ps4 games at times and im thinking about getting the new cod if the game play looks good.i cant play shooter with mouse and keyboard, i even play warframe(PC) with a gamepad.

Spoiler
Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

✿ Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hi, Im Excalibur9. Im 18 years old and a male. I like food (tacos,chicken,rice, anything!), I like guys, I like pink ( thats the only color of shirts I have in my wardrobe.
✿ Tell us Your In-Game Name. 

Excalibur9
✿ Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Movies: Matrix, The Conjuring , (dont really watch that much movies.)

Food: ANYTHING (Im a chubby bear)

Games I ENJOY playing: CS:GO, League of Legends (even though it drives me insane), Hitman Series (pew pew <3), Overwatch 

Hope you accept me :3

Edited by Excalibur9
edited unnecessary snuff

Tell us about yourself: My name is Alex, I'm 19 years old, and I spend most of my time playing video games well being a total shut in. 
 Tell us Your In-Game Name: SleepyKaida
 Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play: I love playing Warframe, Dragon Age, and a load of Indie games too. I am in love with eating pasta 24/7 (Even though its evil), and my all time loved movies is the Digimon Movies

Edited by SleepyKaida

Tell us about yourself: Name's Danny (Male, obviously). I'm probably one of the youngest Warframe players. I also am a big roleplayer, having roleplayed in most MMO's I've come across.
Tell us Your In-Game Name: EightPoisons, because 1 through 7 isn't enough.
Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play: Any MMO or RPG, I love me some anime and manga (no I'm not a weeaboo), particularly Berserk. My favorite food has to be pho (Viet woot woot!), and favorite movie(s) has got to be the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Hey there :D. My ign is ayeStabZ, and I enjoy watching anime.

My favorite movie would have to be the Deadpool at the moment.

Favorite food would definitely have to be ramen.

Not really part of any fandoms :c

Last but not least, other games I play include Fallout, TERA, H1Z1, CS:GO, Guild Wars 2, Trove, League of Legends, Paladins, Left 4 Dead 2 and osu! However, Warframe is my current main game.

Tell us about yourself. Reserved. Sort of shy. Absolutely in love with all things music. Also may be far beyond addicted to coffee.

Tell us Your In-Game Name. Griswolde

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play. I love horror movies, penne alla vodka, and Dark Souls/Bloodborne. 

Sorry if my responses are kind of short. I'm not great at introducing myself and I have to be up in less than four hours for work :-)

Tell us about yourself. *Squishy noises* I'm "Inaudible noises" I'm 2X years old, my very fiber is "jolly cooperationcuts corners but I digress, a returning player from 2014, looking for a new place I can call home in warframe, that's preetymuch it for now.

Tell us Your In-Game Name. Ishivara

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is my top favorite to keep this list short, it can go on forever. On the other hand call me savage if you want but, "Horse" Sashimi is one of my fav. And "たこ焼き (Takoyaki)" is my must have once per week, I chill around in Dark Souls 3, PSO2JP, BlazBlue Series list goes on...

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above. Yes yes, Hail Hydra

P.S: Praise the sun!

Edited by Ishivara
Bold

• 1 month later...

- Intro

I am a butterfly. A delicate butterfly. That goes by the name of Neko.
That will be all. Good-bye.

-In-Game Name
lCyndicate (small L)

-Favorites
Movie - No idea, too many to choose from.
Food - Lasagna o_o
Fandom - None

-Other Games I Play
League of Legends

Destiny

Killing Floor 2

Ori & The Blind Forest (If that counts)

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside..why u ask because I am on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it because Life is all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

Edited by BoneSpartan
idk

I really like the fact that you guys said " You're really here to make friends" because it would be great to play with people in general instead of solo all the time.

Im 17 and i live in canada and like to skateboard  

Ign: ShippyTheSailor

i like to play a rythm game called osu and also some overwatch and rocket league 

• 3 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. 19. Design Student. Semi-hardcore gamer. All around nice guy. I love playing games in groups and rarely go solo.

Tell us Your In-Game Name. SleepingWithUrX

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play. My favorite movie would be Gone girl. Loved the mystery behind that film. Favorite food would have to be pizza. I love the marvel/dc fandom. Super into comics. I love to play games with other people like Rocket league, Dota and yes Warframe ofc ;)

Tell us about yourself. I'm a male, live in asia region. mostly I'm not that annoying since i don't chat a lot. Try to find a clan that let me play the game for fun (ex: solo play while with a team squad or play with whatever frame)

Tell us Your In-Game Name. gabiebie

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play. I play dotA sometimes (mostly solo or public match), love to watch youtube and TvShow and my favorite food is a good food that I can find easily around my neighborhood. I also love to listen gaming music like NCS mix (no Corp sound).