Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

This clan looks like fun and I have to say, you're really talented with your art and how hilariously accurate you depict your comics.

I'd love to join and play with you guys.

Thank youuu, invitation sent! Hope you like it here :D

I can scuttle.

Don't eat themmmm Shrimppp D:

Sign me right the hell up! I shall unleash countless emoticons against the helpless Grineer, Corpus and Infested! >:D 

W00t!!!! Invitation sent! Welcome! XD

Hi! I think i love this clan. My main issue with clans is: that i've never been in a clan lol, and i'm not looking for a serious clan (and by serious I mean a clan in which you have to follow orders and rules etc... i don't even know how it works guys, don't be harsh on me). I like a serious clan in terms of respect of the person and have genuine fun playing the game.

I also would like to know if you have to use a mic. I don't have one and i'm not a native speaker, so I don't know, let me know how it works for you.

Greets from Italy.

See ya. :)

No problem :D Rain pretty much covered all the topic. About time zone, there are some of us who are also from europe, some from Britain and some that, never sleeps, so I'm sure they might be able to keep you company <3

Right, think I can cover this one, since other people are out and about. We're not too picky with rules, just the basic respect for others, avoiding drama and the like. Mic's aren't required, and even if you don't have one, you can still listen in through the Teamspeak server. Your presence also means that I can no longer babble at the others in broken Italian and not make a complete arse of myself. Either way, if you're interested, Yui will send you an invite to the clan when she's around.

Thanks for the cover, Rain!

Hmm, invite me ^^

MakiBadFox

Be nice to have a clan that doesn't take things too seriously. My old clan didn't put in any dojo resources, i got bored of being the only one after building a reactor, and corridor by myself.

Welcome!! XD w00t!

To be honest, I would really love to join this clan, you guys seem like alot of fun.  Unfortunately I just recently made a clan for myself, my brother, and another friend of ours.  But after looking over the vast amount of materials required to make anything in the dojo (god damn you forma) I'm feeling a bit disillusioned about this whole "small clan of a few friends" thing... the system just seems against us in every way...

I'd really like to join you guys but I'm not really sure if its a good idea to close up shop on my brother/friend =/

Alright then, I would like to join your clan. :p

My ign is: sagann.

See ya!

I also wish to request to join your guild o-o Ign: Asunderstar

Done anddd done! Welcomeee!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Hope you enjoy it here <3

To be honest, I would really love to join this clan, you guys seem like alot of fun.  Unfortunately I just recently made a clan for myself, my brother, and another friend of ours.  But after looking over the vast amount of materials required to make anything in the dojo (god damn you forma) I'm feeling a bit disillusioned about this whole "small clan of a few friends" thing... the system just seems against us in every way...

I'd really like to join you guys but I'm not really sure if its a good idea to close up shop on my brother/friend =/

Aye, the dojo requirement is painnnnnnnnn! But I understand you, I too wanted to have a small clan with only close friends, too, turn out pretty good that more and more friendly lovely Tennos joined us so far. Soooooo, do what you think is right for you, don't worry, if you ever need a craaazy clan, we'll always have free spots for you, and brother and all your friends (o´ω`o)ノ

If we could get ouyr Clan icon on our warframe's shoulder, that would be great u_u

Omigad that would be awesome!! O(≧∇≦)O

Again, those who have contributed to the dojo,
Don't forget to send me your most favorite frame you have so I can Chibi-ize you! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”
Gonna post them together at once <3

Edited by yuikami

Again, those who have contributed to the dojo,

Don't forget to send me your most favorite frame you have so I can Chibi-ize you! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Gonna post them together at once <3

How mutch i have to contribute to get the Chibi-blessing? is 75000 nanospores and 40000 other kind of construction stuff enought?

How mutch i have to contribute to get the Chibi-blessing? is 75000 nanospores and 40000 other kind of construction stuff enought?

I'm pretty sure if you put an honest effort into assisting the Dojo's production. Not necessarily an ammount, just the intention and following up on that intention. On that note, I'll be dropping a screenshot to you in a bit, Yui.

A derping clan with Yuikami and TheErebos in it... sounds like fun  :3

so yeah, invite me, i'll totally help with the dojo build,(carpenter time!) of course after i manage to build ma Glaive > :) (darksector ftw)

i'll probably stay way from dem skype/ts3 server LOL... (since i am brazilian, my accent makes impossible to people understand dafuq i am saying XD)

A derping clan with Yuikami and TheErebos in it... sounds like fun  :3

so yeah, invite me, i'll totally help with the dojo build,(carpenter time!) of course after i manage to build ma Glaive > :) (darksector ftw)

i'll probably stay way from dem skype/ts3 server LOL... (since i am brazilian, my accent makes impossible to people understand dafuq i am saying XD)

Welcome fine man!

YOu should probably still get the TS3 if only to listen to us talk about very... "educational" topics.

-Erebus

SCUTTLE FOR LIFE!

Welcome fine man!

YOu should probably still get the TS3 if only to listen to us talk about very... "educational" topics.

-Erebus

SCUTTLE FOR LIFE!

who needs parents when we can have The mighty Erebus to educate us? LOL

I'm pretty sure if you put an honest effort into assisting the Dojo's production. Not necessarily an ammount, just the intention and following up on that intention. On that note, I'll be dropping a screenshot to you in a bit, Yui.

I'm gonna contribute with everything i found from now, because i dont' need the materials anymore xD

Aye, the dojo requirement is painnnnnnnnn! But I understand you, I too wanted to have a small clan with only close friends, too, turn out pretty good that more and more friendly lovely Tennos joined us so far. Soooooo, do what you think is right for you, don't worry, if you ever need a craaazy clan, we'll always have free spots for you, and brother and all your friends (o´ω`o)ノ

well... I will probably need to think about it and talk to some of the other members

I suppose the best alternative would have been for you guys to outright absorb what we had going on, but yesterday I had another friend join my clan so i suppose things will be looking up after that

idk, i just need to think things over but thank you for the hospitality <3

Help me! I can't figure out how to get teamspeak 3 to connect to our server.

Open the TS3, after setting the user name and your talk settings, press CTRL + S. in "server adress:", type  ts3server://108.61.25.67?port=10947 and press "connect".

ahchamna, on 09 Jun 2013 - 09:45 AM, said:

Ah, sorry 'bout that, I think it was another clan request conflicting with it. Can you send it again? Also thanks again :)

When Yui is online, she'll shoot the request at you. Along with cupcakes!