The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods lvl based on your owned items, not currently using

Beairre

i think maybe he's talking about weapon specific mods. If you have a lvl 30 bronco in the inventory and currently have equipped a level 5 bolto shouldn't bronco mods that drop be lvl 28-30? I know they go down, if the weapon isn't leveled, but i wonder if they go up if the item you have equipped is lower level than that weapon you have in the inventory.

I'm sure it's the opposite.

I have a level 30 Bronco and I dropped lv 28-29-30 mods

Now using a level 5 Bolto and dropping lv 3-4-5 mods

isn't this how it should be?

Coincedence, because your Bolto is so low.

Unequipped: Rank 1 to 3.

Equipped: Rank of the item.

i think maybe he's talking about weapon specific mods. If you have a lvl 30 bronco in the inventory and currently have equipped a level 5 bolto shouldn't bronco mods that drop be lvl 28-30? I know they go down, if the weapon isn't leveled, but i wonder if they go up if the item you have equipped is lower level than that weapon you have in the inventory.

Oooh I got it now.

Went to Hades with rank 30 Volt and Burston. Rank 13 Aklato and 8 Cronus. Rifle, Volt, Warframe, and Burston mods all were in the level 27+ range. Mods for the Aklato were 13+/- 3 and the Cronus was 8+/-3.

I'm pretty sure it's based on item level mixed with the difficulty of the mission.

Went to Hades with rank 30 Volt and Burston. Rank 13 Aklato and 8 Cronus. Rifle, Volt, Warframe, and Burston mods all were in the level 27+ range. Mods for the Aklato were 13+/- 3 and the Cronus was 8+/-3.

I'm pretty sure it's based on item level mixed with the difficulty of the mission.

I think so also.