The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cimson Decay

(PSN)Crimson_Adonis

looking for two members to enter into our ghost clan.

requirements

1: 17+ years of age

2: MR 5+

3: knowledge and know how of working the market

4: Must have completed at least 5 vault runs

5: 3 or more frames in arsenal

6: must help and participate in all clan activities

7: always follow our rules

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1: No discrimination against another clan mate 

2: must log in at least twice a week to remain active

3: Never discus clan details with anyone outside of the clan

4: Always aid clan mates when they need it

5: Never question the actions of a higher ranking member 

6: All choices/ideas must be approved by myself and Blade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Promotion/Demotion

all members are eligible for promotion and demotion based on these factors

1: Activity- any member who does not remain active will be demoted every week of in activity

2: Misuses of clan authority- any high rank member found miss using their power will be demoted

3: Ignoring clan mates- if asked to help and repeatedly denying to aid a clan mate will result in demotion

-------

1: aiding in research and development of dojo- members who donate regularly to anything within the dojo may be promoted

2: assisting clan mates- all clan mates who help one another for any reason may be promoted

3: participation- any clan mate who participates in clan events on a regular basis can be promoted

At anytime if me and Blade decide to demote or promote anyone there is to be no conflict with said member

all promotions will result in a bonus after rank 2 of 5plat per promotion 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan activities

every other week i will hold a raffle entry fee is 15 plat the winner will recive 80 plat ( this will only take effect when our two open spots are filled and none of the owners are aloud to participate)

clan battles 

once a month a battle will me held for all clan members (excluding owners) 

fee is 5 plat winner may chose to ether recive 30 plat or a prime set of their chosing from a victory list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donations

if at anytime a member fills like donating anything for clan activities such as a prime part, mod ect please donate it directly to myself so that i can document the donation and keep it on file for victory lists

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any sugestions for clan activities or so forth or simply for any question we ask that you come and speak to myself or blade directly