Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Latest Information On Greedy Pull

DE_Adam

Good idea! Bye Draco, and good riddance!

Lol you are so naive, do you remember in the first Jurassic Park movie what that guy said, "Nature always finds a way" same with Warframe players, I don't know how long you have been playing but I've been playing since March 2013 and I have seen these "Dracos" come and go and players always always find a way to be more efficient when having to grind for something. 

a think dev team you should not  nerf mag at all

people complain always when  somone is  using mag

now you make Mag P useless in defense

because some people dont like that  somone pick all drops in one place

i dont farm at all draco because is boring like hell

i use g mag only when clan mates need resurses to colect fast

Edited by TerrorofDeaths

My personal feeling about Mag's Greedy Pull is by making this change you have basically banished her to lower to mid tier missions, she is no longer worth taking to higher tier missions because her power of Crush and Polarize do not scale. Taking Greedy Pulls team utility away will make her useless to use in higher tier missions. Unless you scale up her powers for higher tier she is no longer worth using IMHO.

So basically you guys learned NOTHING. As Mogamu said, there will ALWAYS BE A LOOT CAVE

I especially love how you made Mags most inviting team aspect TOTALLY useless for team play. But hey, she had fun for a little bit right? Might as well throw her back into the closet and forget about her again.

Edited by Zareek

If you want to solve the true issues behind it (i.e. the immense grindwalls you put in front of us, time walls, RNG Walls, Grind Walls, Event Walls (The Mesa acquisition process is a great example)), then actually nerf those Grind Walls you put in front of us and make other avenues of getting rewards more appealing.

The only reason people are doing things on Draco is because you put massive walls in front of us that nobody wants to grind through. If you actually made the grind weaker, or made game play more interactive and fun, then you wouldn't be seeing as many problems about this.

Nerf the grind, NOT the fun.

Edited by AlphaHorseman

These changes are so short sighted, who in their right minds wants to bring someone who is spec'd to only loot for themselves? Are you S#&$ting me? Its a co-op game and you're removing the co op. Scrap the augment and find a new one, this is stupid.

Edited by Skaleek

So less synergy in your co-op oriented game. Great idea.

Keep doing this, it will feel even more like playing 4 player solo missions than it already does.

Also Mesa won't give a S#&$ about these changes, one large energy restore does the job just fine.

But this will surely fix your nice statistics to look less biased since those seem to be the only thing you're interested in.

Edited by Fruchtpudding

Greedy Pull will only pull items for the Ability caster (like how Carrier's Vacuum only applies to the owner).

And so ends my Mag's time of helping team-mates by pulling mods down from hard to reach places.  Y'all can learn to climb and bring your Carriers.  I'll miss seeing people bringing other companions into the Void...

her power of Crush and Polarize do not scale.

What?  Shield Polarize is possibly the only damage ability that does scale...

Edited by Katinka

Well, I'm glad that the current changes don't really effect my use of the ability, I just hope Mag gets the awesome rework she needs, in the tune of Excal and Frost reworks. Though you'd think after Viver DE would realize that nerfing frames doesn't stop farming. Well, you know what they say: Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

All in all, I'm not opposed to the change, though it is a shame that Mag will get shoved back into the closet to gather dust for a majority of Tenno.

PS: Mag is still amazing against corpus. Don't forget that.

What?  Shield Polarize is possibly the only damage ability that does scale...

I don't know how people don't get this. I was doing one of the easy mod missions in t4def with the usual set up. The guy using the mesa was getting mad that i was using polarize because I was quote, "taking his kills." he didn't know that it was such a great damage dealer, and thought it was just a way to regain shields. it can kill hordes of enemies in endless missions late in the count. 

While I'm glad some changes have been made, I feel removing the ability to pull energy/health would have been the better option. :/

This seems like the most logical way to fix it. Wonder why DE never thought of that..

Good idea! Bye Draco, and good riddance!

lol you think this is the glue holding draco together? 

I will never understand players like you. People who think that a simple change like this is going to stop farming. People who want to stop farming in general on this game have some serious issues with reality. 

I don't know how people don't get this. I was doing one of the easy mod missions in t4def with the usual set up. The guy using the mesa was getting mad that i was using polarize because I was quote, "taking his kills." he didn't know that it was such a great damage dealer, and thought it was just a way to regain shields. it can kill hordes of enemies in endless missions late in the count. 

I had no idea how well that polarize scales. Its based on the amount of shields the enemy has. It will always do good damage with a decent pwr str and range build.

Seriously I think this change would be awful. Maybe blame all the people who where crying about how "greedy pull ruined warframe"... I enjoy power farming or whatever you call it as a part of warframe, I don't want to be constently running all over the map to get loot, I don't want to farm solo, and I don't want to use Carrier either.

Mag and greedy pull will go to the trash, except for corpus missions where she will be able to spam shied polarize, her only good power left.

And I'm afraid how DE will "fix" this "much larger gameplay efficiency puzzle"... for me that means "remove everything that help players get ressources, mods and credits a bit faster"