Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before I Leave.

lNogardl

Just posting this to tell you that i've woken up an hour ago and i have to go to school. Later today i have work as well.

Why am i telling you this? Cause i bet a Glaive/Vauban part alert will show up while i'm gone, i can feel it, i even woke up early so i can be safe about not missing it in the morning.

Well congratz on that future Glaive/Vauban part, that's how nice i am. 

Edited by Nogard18

make a lobby, add me, leave game runing, if the alert in any area i have unlocked i will join and try solo it for you, although make it public so others will be able to join :)

Interesting.

But my PC is so power hungry,that it would be cheaper to simply buy it with platinum,than leave it on the whole day.

Oh you. Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or are genuinely a nice person. Either way, it's always the same post from me on alert-related threads. tl;dr: alerts system is flawed (as a method of content distribution) and needs changing.

(this is a quote from DE rebecca in the may 19th hot feedback thread)
There has been suggestions of ways to improve the alerts (adding a token system, generating Alerts based on time logged in, etc), and these are being seen.

Just posting this to tell you that i've woken up an hour ago and i have to go to school. Later today i have work as well.

Why am i telling you this? Cause i bet a Glaive/Vauban part alert will show up while i'm gone, i can feel it, i even woke up early so i can be safe about not missing it in the morning.

Well congratz on that future Glaive/Vauban part, that's how nice i am. 

I thought it was a resignation thread, thank god.

2 tips to beat the cinnamon challenge.

MAKE LOTS OF SPIT.

then swallow bit by bit. or you choke like a noob.

Heh.

But for the OP, I feel you man.  There's a very small window of time each day where neither myself or my GF are able to be at a PC.  Of course, this is when the good stuff pops up.  Orokins, Vaub, other things we want.

I feel for you OP. I'm going away camping this weekend and I can just feel RNG dropping all Vauban parts, Frost Prime parts and at least half a dozen orokin reactors/catalysts while I'm gone.

I'm gonna be back all mosquito bitten and sore, and the only thing waiting for me at home will be disappointment and rage

I only got Vauban's systems because I woke up from a nightmare at 7 in the morning and happened to look at my phone right afterward. Ever since then it's only been artifacts, about 3 Avalons, 2 Thraks, about 4 Reverbs, and that's about it. The fact that Vauban's parts aren't available as an option on the filter on the app is most troublesome. I've been leaving the "show expired" option on when I sleep so I can see if any came. I've been waiting for an alert with Ash's Scorpion for like 2 weeks now.