Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Tennovip 2015 (Gamescom)!

Venue details will be revealed through an invitee/RSVP system closer to the date!

I'ma have to pass on this one.  .-.

I know for a fact I won't attend. Simply asking questions just gives me a sense of belonging.

I'm unsure If I'll be able to join that day , should I still apply? or leave that slot to someone else who is 100% sure?

To be fair, you can never be 100% sure.

The last time I applied I had to do a business trip to Switzerland this weekend - sometimes stuff like this happens.

This time should be different, but I'm sadly in a job situation that sometimes requires my attention outside of regular business hours, even if it happens only 3,4 times a year.

On the other hand: If you have to book a flight and hotel, it's better to get a ticket than stand before closed doors.

Edited by MaxiTB

Time to win the lottery!

Or, rob a bank...

We need a tunnel bore, a few cars to transport the money, trucks to hide the cars in while driving throu a tunnel, drivers, bullet proof vest, weapons, masks and someone able to launder the money

(obvious GTA V reference is obvious)

(This is a joke and in no way meant to be taken seriously)

1) Wait can I come if I'm underage? 2) How much do I have to pay to come there? 3) where is the place exactly(I know about Cologne Germany), more details please

1) The event is 16+, which is the German drinking age (AFAIK). So if you are only 15 you're out of luck due to legal reasons.

2) It's free.

3) This will be announced, it's not on the Kölner Messe area for sure but maybe close.

Edited by MaxiTB

1) The event is 16+, which is the German drinking age (AFAIK). So if you are only 15 you're out of luck due to legal reasons.

2) It's free.

3) This will be announced.

16&17 y.o. is only allowed to consume beer, wine.

18+ is fine for everything.

Another thing is the laws regarding how long minors are allowed to attend parties and other events.

16-17 y.o. persons would have to leave at 0:00 AM

I wanted to buy a gamescom entry card (cuz i think we need that as well) but it told me that all cards for 8. august are already sold out

(german)

RWgRwAW.png

Edited by Tyreuzs

2) It's free.

3) This will be announced, it's not on the Kölner Messe area for sure but maybe close.

16+ is Soft liquor like Beer and Wine

18+ for "hard-liquor" Whiskey, Vodka etc

@Grizzly

And probably if you're underage you gonna need a Parental permission at least and be 16(16+ Event according to Homepage entry)?

I wanted to buy a gamescom entry card (cuz i think we need that as well) but it told me that all cards for 8. august are already sold out

This is accurate.

GamesCom is usually booked out a month in advance.

You can get them from 3rd-party partners (like the Saturn electronics shop) and there may be some give-aways available, but regular visitor tickets are now hard to get beside the black market.

Other than that, you can bet on getting a ticket directly there (afternoon ticket), but that's a big gamble ofc.

16+ is Soft liquor like Beer and Wine

18+ for "hard-liquor" Whiskey, Vodka etc

@Grizzly

And probably if you're underage you gonna need a Parental permission at least and be 16(16+ Event according to Homepage entry)?

Ah okay, pretty much the same as in Austria.

Haven't taken attention to that in a few decades now, so thanks for clarification :-)

Edited by MaxiTB

(german)

RWgRwAW.png

"Tickets für Freitag und Samstag sind nurnoch bei Saturn Erhältlich" > "Tickets for Friday and Saturday are only Available at Saturn (Tech-Chain)"

"Auf der Gamescon  vor Ort sind noch Nachmittags karten ehältlich" > Locally on the Gamescon are still Afternoon tickets obtainable(Entry starting 14.00)

Altough I have no idea how valid these Statements are regarding Saturn( If they still have some left or also sold out)

Altough Rebecca said on the OP already you dont need a Gamescon ticket

"P.S no Gamescom ticket required - this is an Off-site party!"

Edited by Hypopheralcus