Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Tennovip 2015 (Gamescom)!

August 8th, the Saturday!

Lmao.

Anyone who hasn't been to gamescom yet, the fourth day is almost always the worst, it's just too crowded and hot do to anything.

You either go the first (press/dev) day or the second day, weekend is murder; I wish you all luck.

TennoVipWebsite.jpg?itok=9MwRgeT9

Will you be at Gamescom? Want to celebrate Warframe with fellow Tenno and members of the Digital Extremes team? Come to TennoVIP 2015: Gamescom, a Warframe party hosted for Tenno by Digital Extremes!

Request your FREE Tickets here!

Batches of tickets will be sent out to Tenno VIPs, get ready to celebrate Warframe! Free to play and free to party!

P.S no Gamescom ticket required - this is an Off-site party!

Questions:

Do we need or not a Gamescom Entrance Ticket, cuz they're already sold out, and the sooner we buy them the cheaper it's going to be.

Tennos go straight to the Event at 20:00 and no need to come early to pick up the VIP Pass?

Uhh....Dammit

Scks to be me...i want to go but....i don't live anywhere near.....not even in the same continent....

Sad life me

Well it is worse if you live only 30mins away and you cant come to Tenno live (last one) cuz you are not 16 ._.

However, now i am :>

And I'll be there if i recieve the requested ticket :D

We need a tunnel bore, a few cars to transport the money, trucks to hide the cars in while driving throu a tunnel, drivers, bullet proof vest, weapons, masks and someone able to launder the money

And we need someone to do this:

giphy.gif

how can you forget the most important thing D;?

im pretty confused.. its at gamescom but i dont need a gamescom entry card.. ._.??!

Lmao.

Anyone who hasn't been to gamescom yet, the fourth day is almost always the worst, it's just too crowded and hot do to anything.

You either go the first (press/dev) day or the second day, weekend is murder; I wish you all luck.

What some people maybe did not understand this event has nothing directly to do with gamescom, it is just at the same weekend in the same city. You do NOT need a gamescom ticket.

Edited by Saske92

1) The event is 16+, which is the German drinking age (AFAIK). So if you are only 15 you're out of luck due to legal reasons.

2) It's free.

3) This will be announced, it's not on the Kölner Messe area for sure but maybe close.

About the drinking, its beer, wine and mixed stuff with those two as 16+ and everything thats harder 18+. So take care, underage drinking visitors! :)

16&17 y.o. is only allowed to consume beer, wine.

18+ is fine for everything.

Another thing is the laws regarding how long minors are allowed to attend parties and other events.

16-17 y.o. persons would have to leave at 0:00 AM

Oh damn it and damn my luck I'm 15... What if I don't drink...

very sad cant join the fun doing my degree in august D:

any make a pic of Rebecca in nyx cosplay and and megan as Ember >.> AND YES you have to come as those! the community demand this!

Edited by HackShield

I'm expecting it to be something like this, yes? :)

For those who don't understand - they're singing about a wedding in the countryside.

*stares at empty canvas nervously*

If all else fails, you can still bring the white canvas and call it "Snowstorm on Europa". ;D

Edited by Bibliothekar

Questions:

Do we need or not a Gamescom Entrance Ticket, cuz they're already sold out, and the sooner we buy them the cheaper it's going to be.

Tennos go straight to the Event at 20:00 and no need to come early to pick up the VIP Pass?

Request your FREE Tickets here! <----

Batches of tickets will be sent out to Tenno VIPs, get ready to celebrate Warframe! Free to play and free to party!